Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My FIRST blog.....

Ok i've had quite enough of this, if this blog doesn't work out properly, i'm outta here. This is my third time posting the same post, so actually this post is not the first post. But I'm gonna post the same post from the previous post here in this post.

Frankly speaking, i have no idea why i need a blog. My life is mundane, my life is repetitive, my life is the least exciting, my life is just about Karate and eating and drinking and sleeping and trying hard to motivate myself to study and trying to make others happy and wishing something romantic will happen to me one day and wishing that I can do Singapore proud and wishing that I can do myself proud and wishing that I can do my papa and mama proud and.....crap this I'm already starting to get sick of blogging. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH.

Oh yeah, yesterday went to watch Ella Enchanted with a bunch of guys at TM. We almost got stalked by two secondary school girls. Omfg what a horrible experience.....

Yam Seng~