Monday, September 12, 2005

Emotions

I feel like blogging, yet I have no idea what to blog about. There seems to be a lot to say, but I have no idea where to begin. There are many things for me to express, but I have no idea how.
Maybe these few simple words will sum it all: I love you~
Specially dedicated to my beloved princess Mindy dear, my great mama where my gratitude can never be expressed fully, and my dad for his nonsensical wisdom.

Time is running short, for exactly one week later, i will be going back to a low cast lifestyle. So I should make use of this time to sleep cos it's already 1am after My Date With a Vampire 3.
OOooooh I love vampires. They're just sooooo cool. But modern protrayal defines them as magically cum emotionally enhanced. Either era still rock for me. I'm just so excited after watching the show. Might consider buying the VCDs. Though a friend of mine has the copied version.....hmm tough decision.

Kk i really gotta sleep now.