Friday, November 07, 2008

I failed again.....

Yeah I know, I suck at keeping resolutions. But i'm really so so so sooooooooooooooo tired.....why do things seem more gloomy than before even though it should be better.
Let me sum up my life now. Work. Off -> meet Dy/Karate/rest at home/eat with parents/prepare for work. Work. Off. Worrrrrrk. Off. Work. Off. Worrrrrkk. Off. I have so little time. Like now. I just got home. And i'm going for work again on Saturday till Thursday. Wtf. Tomolo will pass so quickly because i'll have already slept through at least a third of it. And the other 2/3 (rather 1/3 of the day after deducting 1/3 for the night sleeping away again) translates to the activities on Off.
I don't feel like sleeping, but I can't because i'm this [ ] tired. Of course it doesn't seem like a lot, but its because i'm too tired to lengthen that useless space.
True that I may have a lot of time while overseas, but wtf, i want the time to be spent at home! I can't even fully enjoy the belated Deepavali celebration of Thosais and Naans and Dhal and curry at SKA tonight, because I have to worry about Saturday early morning! Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck all the mood spoilers at work.