Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Oh yeah~

Oh yeah oh yeah. Submission's over~ Oh yeah. So happy. Oh yeah. I feel I have so much to say, but I can't remember what to. Past few days were torturous. Lack of sleep, improper diet, lost concentration, absent-mindedness, and bad temper. I was so stressed up that I comitted vandalism by kicking the lift's button panel till dust flew out of it. I kicked a dustbin as well, and it almost toppled over though I didn't kick hard. Must be the aggression and pressure waiting to be released. I kicked some glass panels. I kicked chairs. Luckily no one was hurt. I sang "Ai Ni Zai Xin Kuo Nan Kai" and all oldies I could think of that time loudly. I cursed and sweared too much. I shouted from my Dan Tian. I did some Kata in the lab. I think I really disturbed the other, but I just wanted to let it off. Omg because of these projects I became really blur. Just now training keep doing the wrong things. And hurt my elbow and toe. Oh my poor toes. You're already in such a bad shape, I just don't know why you keep getting injuries. Even for nothing while I'm walking normally I would just trip over and then the toe gets bent. It hurts. Like hell. Ouch. And I just applied ointment. Doh could hardly rub it.
Hmm I wanna say I'm quite happy cause I've received my belt! Straight from Japan. Wow so cool. Though I didn't order it. ahha. Costs $150 man, inclusive of my certificate. And it's made from silk, the quality is really good. Unlike my stupid tkd belt which costed $80+ Bloody instructor told me he is going to Korea to order, but the label states so clearly that it's made in Taiwan. !)*(&$@ Cheat my money. And it smells like wood. After a few trainings it almost became grey already. wtf man. Anyway the $150 can pay later. ahah. From the monthly $100 allowance from teaching, I just need one more collection and then I can clear my debt. But I really love the belt. Though the wordings are not as nice as the tkd belt. I'm just loving it.
Well went to watch Twins Effect 2 in the afternoon. Before that was eating in design school when we saw the School Belle and Beau thing at the mushroom and a fashion show in the school's canteen. wth is happening to the school. So much money to spend on all these, but dun wan to upgrade the computers in IT SCHOOL? crap. Hmm the show was very nice actually. Though was quite disappointed that there were no vampires. Donnie Yen is just superb. Two action sequences were copyrighted from Hero. But it's still cool anyway. Shiok ah. Funny romantic. However Jackie Chan's son spoilt the show sia. I dunno what is he acting lah. He only knows how to give a stupid expression and throw the excalibur and hold it with his right hand while standing still and giving another serious expression. Omg quit acting. or at least consult help from ur father. I hope u read this. Hmm thinking of watching AVP tomolo. But i think i'll be alone cos the rest will be playing soccer.....next tuesday then, hopefully.
Oh yeah i feel like killing a guy in the association. Bugger so yaya. Beginner only want to show off. Show what shit sia. Just can't tahan him, keep giving me the look as if he wants to fight with me and he'll win for sure. Sec 3 bugger and he has a body like a primary school noob. (@*#E(& give u one chudan mawashi geri then u know. middle section already can reach ur head ah. kick it like a soccer ball till dust comes out from ur ears. kill you, KILL YOU!!!!! why am i getting so decomposed, erm, discomposed over a useless bum. relax jady.
kk i really want to sleep now. brain cells overworked already.
good night all. bubbye. take care. see u soon.