Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Dunno what to put for title

I love cats. Cats are just so cool. In fact nonchalant would be a better word to describe them. They are also so cute and lovable. They rub their body against your legs whenever they feel like it. They look at you for something and then when you can't give it to them, they cast their eyes elsewhere as though you never existed. But i love cats. Just now I saw one at my void scurrying across the pavement to the grassy area. haha the movement was so comical. it's like the feets are 'sheeu sheeu sheeu'; moving so quickly like cartoon like that. Actually it looked like a rat, but it really is a cat. Hmm.....I think i'm gifted in rhymes. And then how TP center bus stop got a cat ah, wah lau everytime see it it will be sleeping. Some more the positions so strange, dunno how it curls backwards like Nike like that, and it's always sleeping close to the seats. I call it TP's fat cat. Omg i'm really good with rhymes. It sleeps the whole day and still maintains a fat figure. Wonder who's the kind soul to keep feeding it. There was once it was sleeping on the seat, and there was a half-full coke bottle somewhere near. yeah u must have guessed it. i unscrewed the cap and placed the bottle tip near its mouth. ahha it totally looks like it's drunk from coke. my friend took a snapshot of it, but i think it has been deleted already. if not can send me then i post here. ehheehhe.
haha a friend actually made me a character in her blog sia. yah u, i also know u are reading this gillian. now my turn to advertise for u. hehe then i wont owe u already. http://pinkpigsgotoheaven.blogspot.com cute url eh? go visit this mei nu's blog yah? hehehe.
this afternoon saw a primary school girl outside tp. she was using the card vending machine. u know those 'tong' neng kak then zuan the knob then got card come out one. i was looking at her, and suddenly i felt how childish she was. dunno why. it was something i did often during primary school years. i still have loads of dragonball cards. and golden ones. even double golden ones. think im old already.
i finally had the chance to express my feelings to her. well sort of. yah it's u. u know who r u. yes u. i feel like a heavy load is off my chest. feel so light, as though just cleared my stomach of waste. i really like you. yes u. dun act blur. it's u. you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy, when skies are grey. you never know dear, how much i love you, please don't take, my sunshine away.
just now training very fun sia. haha ever played soccer or do sit ups with a medicine ball? 6kg ones. haha good muscle trainings. last set do halfway i peng san already. then after training my seniors were talking bout 4d as usual. today wed lah. i dunno how they can manage to pick such close numbers to the 1st/2nd prizes. i think they did their research cum homework. good disclipine. then they would curse haiyo i bought this blah blah blah. haha actually it's quite funny. i went home and thought, the adults enjoy themselves so much with these activities. why children cannot enjoy computer games? adults play with money and children play with computer lah. fair enough right. u work and play with money, we study and play with computer lor. but take note that im not mocking or insulting them. btw anyone reading this interested to learn karate? can go here to see see first. :o)
Hai.....today is the enlistment day of a very close friend. He was my childhood buddy, my ex-neighbour cum playmate cum eating kaki. We've known each other for about 15 yrs? And i wasn't able to send him off. The last time I met up with him was on his birthday in may. Kao. But cannot blame me, everytime ask him out he lazy to come out. kan. hope ns will slim him down. take care pal. will miss u. hope u have many ghostly encounters. hmm now seventh month. cannot wait meet too fierce one. hope u meet them after lunar seventh month. :o)
kk gtg. i love u all.