Friday, August 20, 2004

Good day.....

I had a good day. I think. I dunno, not sure. Morning 8am first lesson walk into the classroom sit down teacher told me to get out of the classroom and come back inside to greet her. I greeted her on the spot. And she replied good morning. K fine, maybe it was my fault for entering about.....5 mins late? Duh what a bad start. Good thing later on during the lesson her attitude was better. 2 hrs later I went for lecture. I paid attention for the first 10 mins. But the actual lesson started at 11:06 when people started to settle down. Then I fell asleep. I was so tired. Really tired. Woke up 20mins later and felt.....groggy? Tried to concentrate but the lesson was damn boring. Some more the lecturer still keep telling us: yes i know this topic is very dry. I also know it's very dry, didn't have to direct my attention to sleeping again. So I slept. Woke up and class was almost over. Finally over. Went to my lab to see whether she's online. Not online. Cannot have lunch with her already. Can't sms her cause phone's battery was flat. Then went out to Tampinese Central for KFC. The chicken tasted, tasteless. It's so hard to find tasty chicken in KFC nowadays. Last I remember somewhere in Orchard still ok. Not the one below Lido. Can't remember where. I think is Cineleisure. Toa Payoh one also acceptable. Man cooks nowadays are becoming terrible. Previously I went to the Toa Payoh Lucky Restaurant and tried their Dim Sum. Gosh what were they serving. Totally no quality at all. And so EXPENSIVE! People dun go there, unless you have money to spare. Omg i'm rhyming again. Oh yeah the Hong Xing Restuarant around Chin Swee Road near Chinatown serves goOoOd Dim Sum. And it's cheaper than the Lucky one.
K back to school. Stomachache. :o( Then went to lab and decided to do my FYP. Sat down at the com. Opened the files and began to browse through it. Then remembered my com can't access teh database. So I used my grp member's com. Sat down. Opened everything I wanted to work on. Yeah. Then felt like I had so much to do. Got so depressed that I went to sleep already. Whole day wasted. Didn't do anything at all.
Then time to prepare for Karate. Ok warming up was alright. For the next half an hour, I confused my students with my instructions. Luckily the remaining time was alright. Hai. Find that my speaking ability is becoming bad. Sometimes can't even get a proper word of out my mouth. Sometimes my brain think of this but say another totally unrelated stuff. And even worse I think i can't control my Shen Jing Xian for my mouth. haha i think i've gotten a stroke. IT really isn't doing me any good. Well, came back saw the house in quite a mess. Grrr. Quickly tidied everything then had my dinner while watching Olympics.Wow the tennis match was excellent! Really good intelligence+skills and footwork. I salute them for their hardwork. *salute* Then table tennis ah, haha always so funny. They can actually play about five feet away from the table and still get the ball on the opposing table. It's more like stunts then sport. Cool.
So now I'm here blogging away. And i think there's a problem with my tag board. So please leave anything you wanna say as a comment here until i feel like doing something to the tagboard. Thanks.
Hmm, going for a field trip to Creative Technologies tomolo. yay no need wake up early~ But dunno how to go, haha.
Everyone has problems. Dunno why I can't seem to solve them. Guess I'm tired. I'd better go sleep.
Night, people.