Monday, August 23, 2004

So disappointed.....

Went to watch AVP just now. Gosh it was terrible. Poor storyline, lousy actors, many assumptions to be made and I could go on. Hai what a total disappointment. It was nothing it had wanted to see. In fact before watching the show I could almost guess the outcome. And I was partly right. Damn the actors could move around in Antartica so comfortably with such little clothing and they weren't even signs to show that they were breathing in a place with -n degrees temperature. There's too many loopholes in the show and frankly speaking, I would call this a comedy instead of an action movie. Cos half of the time we were laughing at the lousy ideas of the script. At one point I even thought that the predator and the female lead was about to fall in love and make love. And I think the audience heard me saying that. Anyway we would have been a better entertainment than the show lah. Omfg they were best of friends and I just couldn't believe it when the predator made a spear and a shield out of the alien carcass. The female lead spoke to the predator in English and wow it could understand! How cool. And the predator had a good sense of humour as well. Well, the aliens are slightly better. At least they did what they were meant to do. Except that I have no idea why they are seemingly stronger than the predators. Duh it's not worth the money. However, an improvement to this would be to watch it with a few joker friends. It'll make a good outing.
Hai left 5 weeks and that's the end of the semester. My project.....AHHHHHHHHH
Kk gtg watch tv already. ahhahaha.