Saturday, November 20, 2004

10 days.....

Exactly 10 days later, I will be off to Malaysia, Truly Aaaaaaa-sia.
Errrrhhhhh Mama.
Sabah Sabah Sabah Sabah Sabah.
Boo!!!!!
All these means intensive training for the remaining one week.
Nooooooooooooo!
Already so tired.....here pain there pain. How to compete? And I still can't manage to get one Kata right. Keep confusing some parts of it with another, while forgetting some other parts = dunno the Kata! Omfg time is running out.
Hai everything I do always last minute.
Not that I didn't train at all. But this week slacked for two days cos really too tired.
How to continue next week sia.

I feel like shiting now.

Just now Mr. Wong told us something really funny.
It happened because some Yaya idiot came into ska and looked like a real stupid idiot and raised his head like a short-necked girraffe to look for dunno what and then simply walked away when one of my seniors kindly asked him what he was looking for. What a fucking stupid idiot.
Then Mr. Wong recalled an incident many years back when he was celebrating CNY eve at ska with his family. Some uncle just walk in happily and used the toilet. Mr. Wong's niece informed him of this.
"Huh? Why today got ska member? Eh hello, where are you from?"
"I just come to use the toilet." Starts walking off.
"Hello hello, this is not a public toilet you know."
"I high tide what, what to do."
"What high-tide, got so many bushes you can just do it there. Or use the toilets of the houses opposite lah what the heck you thought this place is what. This is private property you know."
"Why, you want to fight me is it?"
I think I had a little too much to drink, so I laughed out rather loudly.
What the fuck this guy comes into a Karate association and ask such a stupid question.
God knows what would have happened to him if it weren't CNY eve.

Ok I dunno why i'm blogging today. Just miss blogging actually.

Ok I need to shit now. Damn it my stomach's behaving more strangely recently.

Oh yeah. It feels so damn blooooooooooody good not to have to work on a SATURDAY!!!!! Wooo hooo. Yes i'm fired, so what. Screw you guys cos i'm home and doing whatever the hell I like and you're not! Muaahhahhaaha.

Ok better shit now.