Thursday, October 21, 2004

Stupid China bitches

I'm starting to hate Chinamen.
No, they're different from us Chinese. They're the Chinese from China and they disgrace the Chinese population.
Recently there has been an overload of them; and they swarm the vicinities of average-income household areas like flies to overdue milk.
Now I even see them populating around St. George's Road, my lovely and peaceful neighbourhood.
Let me disclose their ugly truths.
These bitches do anything for money. Why Singapore out of so many other neighbouring countries? Cos we have the slightly stronger currency. Since they are to spend money flying over, or use someone else's boat for that matter, why bother going to Malaysia or Indonesia or Thailand when S$1 over there = one plate of chicken chop here a.k.a S$1 = CNY$4.9++++++++
I see them in tight, oversized, and colourful outfits, gone along with coloured hair and faces, serving coffee/beer and most probably more than that than meets the eye to middle-aged and older men. They probably had more dicks in their pussy than you have had a bathe in the suana.
They are disgusting and shameless. And causing trouble to happy families and also the economy.
The moment I see them I think in my head: "KNN china girl" in a very offended and irritated manner. I get especially pissed off when they talk to each other in that very high class slang of a chinese language, made worse by their high pitches and loud expressions. This applies to the male China Chinese.
The male counterpart boards a bus like as though it's the last train to China. And they don't even bother to apologise when you have been roughly nudged. So I usually elbow them far away from myself. If I were a bit more like Mike Tyson, so many of them would have disappeared from Singapore and the President would praise me for doing a good deed to the citizens.
Yet the China Chinese are the ones to develop a profound system of martial arts.
Yet the China Chinese are the ones to invent a few of the wonders of the world.
Yet the China Chinese are the ones to populate themselves all over the world.
Yet the China Chinese are the ones to say that all Chinese should unite.
Yet the China Chinese are the ones to disgrace themselves.
GO GO GO GO GO AWAY FROM SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!