Saturday, November 13, 2004

:o)

I shall blog today because yesterday was a fine day.
Not because it was a PH, but because it was the first time I karaoke-ed for 6 solid hours. Woooo.
Actually we were supposed to be watching a movie. But alas, tickets were sold out blah blah blah, so we didn't know what to do.
Surprisingly Kiyoshi the half-Japanese bugger suggested karaoke-ing!
Ohhhh how exciting. Been such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
time since I last went KTVing.
On a side note, I shall not eat in Pastamania again.
It's so )YBA) *F WE)FWCOKN expensive and distasteful, that I could have just eaten the grated cheese and Tabasco Sauce and nothing else. This was my second or third attempt to give you a chance to redeem yourself, but you blew it. Fortunately for you I don't have much power to start a boycotting mob.
And to think I am already so fucking poor, it just made me more poorer in both my wallet and my sense of taste. Screw you Pastamania I hope you stay manic forever and ever.
Ok, after that horrible experience in that stupid SOB manic of a pasta, we went to Paradiz Centre's KBox to sing!!!!!!
Sing sing sing I love singing~!!!!!
But frankly speaking, I have never liked KBox. It's more expensive than other places.
And this outlet we went to, particularly room 86, has the worst system ever. Every half an hour or so, a stupid advertisement shows on screen, and it was not until 1am or so that I realised the advertisement could be skipped. What a fucking waste of time.
And also the screen just went black occassionally, and the mic wasn't really in good working condition.
Oh yes I am officially a member of KBox. For $5 ONLY, when I am so fucking poor.
I have exceeded the amount I allowed myself to spend by 200%.
In fact I used $50 from the $150 debt.
Now Im on debt again.
Ok singing!
The staffs there were quite dumb actually. Haha. Tried to be friendly and spontaneous, but, they sucked.
"Wo Men KBox Hen Zhao Gu Ni De"
"Wo Men KBox Hen Zhao Gu Ni De"
"Wo Men KBox Hen Zhao Gu Ni De"
"Wo Men KBox Hen Zhao Gu Ni De"
"Wo Men KBox Hen Zhao Gu Ni De"
Can't remember how many times the girl repeated that. But it's annoying and I felt like slapping her. Then at that point their so-good-service can come into play and call up a taxi for her to go to the nearest medical centre.
Why do you even serve Alcoholic drinks if you are Hen Zhao Gu Wo De. You kiss my ass and Zhao Gu of yourself first. She looked sickly. Hidden from the thick and disgusting layer of make up.
But I'm still very happy, because we sang many many songs~
Hahaha.
It was really shiok.
Still prefer KSter though.
I want to sing more!!!!!
More!!!!!

MOre!!!!!
MORe!!!!!
MORE!!!!!
So today I couldn't make it for morning training. But on first hand I didn't even know what time was training. Later found out from Vicky that training was at 8am. Wah Kao lucky I didn't know.
I feel powerful today.
But now i'm tired, so i'm going to stop blogging.
Bubbye