Tuesday, October 26, 2004

TP SUCKS

Yes TP SUCKS!!!!! I HATE TP!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Today I went for a suana! ahhahaha.
Sensei Robert kindly brought me and the blangah worker Vicky to this country club in Marina Park. Can't remember what's the name of it, but that's the only one country club there. My uncle's a member there too, but I haven't been there for a few years.
So after SIA class today, which was nice cos the BMW girl was present. haha. She's so funny. Keep laughing for no reason until I can't concentrate on correcting her.
"Eh like that correct ah? heeheeheehee"
"Like that ah? heeheeheehee"
"How come like different leh? heeheeheehee"

We had Char Kway Teow before leaving.
Upon reaching the club, I noticed many changes. I used to hate the place cos the food and video games sucked big time. And I also felt that the golf course was too noob, though I have never played golf before.
But today my opinion changed a little. They have underwent a revamp and now the place looks more spacious and organised and welcoming. Though I didn't try the food, I wasn't planning to.
They have quite a number of facilities and I think their service is good too. Well maybe I'm sua ku but the toilet actually consists of the suana and steam bath itself. And it provides combs and sterilizers and disinfectants. It's also air-conditioned.
So we steamed.
And steamed.
And steamed.
And steamed.
I think I lost 1 to 2 kilos.
By then I was already feeling weak so I had quite a hard time bathing. hahaha.
It was enjoyable.
K.....besides the well-dorned toilet, there's also the billiard room, gym, swimming pool, dunno what room, dunno what room.
Not bad actually. Rich people.....

I realised actually there are many things to blog about, revolving your daily lives too. But i'm lazy today. Maybe tomolo.
Cheers!