Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Bad hair day.....

Yes, it was a bad hair day for me. And yes, guys do have bad hair days. Especially for someone who worships their hair, but that's not me. I love my hair that's all. Well I was trying hard to make myself presentable for the presentation today, and the more I tried, the worse it turned out. I look fat in the long sleeves, which is my only one so it shows that my figure has turned fucked up. I didn't have a black pants, so I wore the usual pair that belongs to my brother. My ass was protruded like Sammo Hung's belly. Not that i'm ashamed of it, but it looks rather weird. And the belt I used didn't have the suitable hole to lock onto, so I had to tuck in my stomach to be able to lock the belt. The worst part was my hair. I intended to tidy it up with the styling cream. And instead of appearing neat I looked more messy than usual. Good thing not many people were around the places I went. I looked terrible. And it's time for me to trim my hair. Really.
For the presentation.....I think it was alright. but seems like I didn't do enough for my part. ahjahahahah. Orbi good. I expect to see a D in my result transcript. *proud*
My stomach's been feeling strange this evening. There's a sharp stinging feeling every now and then. If it gets any worse i'll need to pay the White people a visit.
Well tomolo i'll be going to P. Ubin, for a cycle around the island. Been many years since I last went there. The latest visit was to the so-called 'First Bungalow'. We actually camped in it for a night. The bungalow itself is actually very high-class considering the fact that it was built on Ubin. Can't really recall its story behind it, but anyway it was an abandoned house with some furnitures still intact. It had a fireplace as well, and of course cobwebs. Nice place. And one of the doors was painted RED. And locked tight, or rather sealed. We had a small bbq there and also did some fishing. I caught a pufferfish. ahhaaha. It feigned death. And the poor creature refused to be unhooked, so in no choice, I had to use my then widely-feared (i'm dreaming) TKD kicks to remove it. Actually I kicked it a lot of times because it was suspended and at the same time I felt sorry that I had to do that. Finally, I told the pufferfish to forgive me and volleyed it back to where it came from. By then it should have been dead for a few minutes already. All this were video-ed, and uploaded to my sec sch's online newletter website. But now dunno what happened to it already. And the teacher-in-charge and journalist had already left the school. Btw I was a reporter cum photographer myself, though I didn't contribute much. Well back to the bungalow; it was actually quite a nice place to stay, with a group of people of course. And it was fun. I also scalded my right arm by a kerosene lamp, and the scar still remains.
Hmm sec school life owns!