Thursday, September 23, 2004

And counting.....

1 more day.....
Hmm now I'm confused. Dunno when is the actual date to hand in the system, or do we even hand in at all? Our presentation is on Tuesday, 4pm. Quite a sucky time, but if the submission date is on the presentation day, then we have slightly more time to 'improve' the system. Actually I don't even want to bother about it. Until now, it is still a fucked-up system to develop. Then on that day must come in formal wear. I find it quite retarded to wear smartly and then present some shit which i'm not proud of at all. But at least in the beginning I really did put in effort to lay the foundation of the system. Last night I intended to stay up late to do whatever I can, but felt so sleepy that I stopped and went to sleep at 2am. I also found out the problem after consulting an expert. My version of the various applications are outdated and cannot support some of the more advanced features. Wasted so much of my time and energy. And now there's little I can do at home. Gonna improve on the interface instead. Tomolo do the final report, hopefully can finish on the same day cos the lab's closing at 5.30pm. And maybe make the final changes to my rather incomplete system.
Took a technical writing test this morning. Found that I have some difficulties in writing already. I was supposed to write a letter of adjusment, and I took so long trying to figure a subject line for it. and in the end i forgot that i left it incomplete. duh. It's time to do some reading.....
It's kind of sad for me now. It'll be the last day for so many of us to be together in a lab full of games. The unity, the laughter, the joy, the food, the music, the craze, the noise, the silence when a stupid lab tech is around, the people! Oh it'll be over in a time sooner than I think. Year 3 has been the best so far - so far, because I might have a chance of retaining, hehehe.
Hmm was walking home just now, and I saw this guy, quite good-looking. He had deformed legs and was walking in a manner where I thought his legs might just give way any moment. He was on his toes, and his knees were touching each other and it looked dangerous. He must be in quite some pain. And to live with this is not easy at all. Sometimes we complain so much that we dun realise who are the ones really facing big problems. I'm toking about myself. The problems I'm facing is nothing compared to him. I tot when I saw him, what is he going to do if someone attacks him? Yeah karate mind of mine, but wth. He is a very strong person. But since I dun know him personally, i can't say whether he has a good heart or not. If he has a black-heart then i hope he gets robbed immediately.
A friend showed me this link:
http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/ The blogger is really a talented person and I look to her as a form of inspiration to my blog. Though my blog has got totally no shit to do with hers and hers to mine, and I only blog for myself, and I dun care whether anyone reads my blog or not cos it's a record of Jady's life. yes. She shares the same sentiment with me (i think) and that's what a blog means to me. ok i'm starting to lose concentration and can't seem to write sense.
back to project. *poof*