Tuesday, September 14, 2004

AFo0ihjfekqf

I've been laughing a lot recently, for no good reason. I laugh while playing Virtua Tennis. I laugh when something not really funny happens. I laugh because people laugh. I laugh because people laugh at me. I laugh because i'm mad. I laugh because.....i dunno, for a sense of relieve?
Was late or rather absent for 8am lab today. Recently my sleeplessness problem is coming back. Though I was very tired yesterday, i was turning about restlessly at about 6am+ and so i decided to sleep a bit longer till 7.30 instead of 7 so i was considered absent. but i went anyway. didnt want to miss lessons. and the lab was fairly easy. played with Linux oso. very interesting OS. used to use it in year 1 but after that no chance already. not really no chance, since it is a free and downloadable OS. hopefully next time when i have the money to upgrade my com, i can download and use it.
after 3 hrs of lab, i went back to my fyp lab. everyday is lab. everywhere also lab. everyday face computer. and IT school but the coms like crap. even Business school their coms so much better. and so many of them. and Bus school really got a lot of pretty girls. anyway went back to lab, was intending to go for lunch already. but friend still havent arrive. and just as i smsed him, he appeared in the lab, worse waste my sms. then i went to hand in a journal and then went for lunch, at Bus. was intending to go tampines central to check Cd price, but didn't cos friend was rushing. so went back to fyo lab, and was just enjoying my straight wins in tennis, when the com suddenly shut down. SHORT CIRCUIT!!!!! well not really short circuit cos only the coms were affected. pity those working on their projects halfway. everything was lost. i went out to call the tech support, and the person on the other end of the line was so rude. didn't even understand what he was trying to say and then kaopeh so much. i told him to just come to our lab. then i went back and tried to sleep, feeling pissed. a while later that guy came and he happened to be someone i disliked, he didn't know what to do and said "wah jialat i go call for help" or something like that. i said in a rather loud voice:"call call call, call ambulance lah u." I wanted to smack his fat ass. but im a good boy. then i remembered my board games! haha finally got chance to use them! started playing monopoly. was so exciting, hahah. i stayed quite long in the game with one set of properties although i was distracted at times and the others just sort of skipped my turns. played for about 2hrs, wow! and i went bankrupt. after that slacked a bit more then started doing my assignment. and was actually getting somewhere so i decided to skip karate. anyway with my injuries i couldn't help out much. but anyway around 7+ started playing tennis again. ahhaha. oh yah Kiyoshi, u suck at the game. i dun remember u winning me at all. and i will always remember the day, the day when u lay on my shoulder and slept so peacefully. oh.....the feeling of love. ahhaha omfg it was such a funny incident. seriously i almost kena internal injuries when i woke up and find u in that state. and to date only vicky has the priviledge to do that, during primary school. omfg im really becoming a gay! omfg. someone please deliver me to the righteous path!
kk finally got the shit working. though not complete, the error checking can come later. for now. bathe and tv!