Monday, September 20, 2004

Countdown.....

4 days left.....On Friday 5.30pm, the FYP lab closes. I'm so excited about it, though I still do not have a complete system. If we're to present on Monday, which is also the same day as the submission for final report, then we are in quite some trouble. Hope we won't fail. I think we won't. We have a system, only that it sucks. Bad grades? Definitely. I don't care. I pass, i'll go sign on for the army poly-scheme. If fail, see how's the arrangement but I don't mind also, can earn some money first. And go Karate. And regain my figure, ahhahahahah. Crazy. The future isn't bright at all.....
Today was another slacking day. I think the only thing i've done that was related to school work during my free time was the Peer Assessment, and printing of notes. Other than that, it was games. Hmm wait I also read up on Chinese Mythologies, and Mortal Kombat news. Was happily playing warcraft, and felt so pleased by my strategy, that I didn't allow any enemy to enter their portal. And I even fell asleep cos I really can't think of what else to do. When suddenly the Ancient Dragons flew past unharmed, and in an instant I have lost the game. This just gives me another reason to try out a new strategy.....oh dear.
I've been saying that I must buck up since the beginning of time and space, but everyday I fail myself. And I don't seem to be bothered by it at all. I just can't seem to work myself to it. Maybe deep inside me I have a strong hatred towards this crap project. I have no integrity. And today I learnt about Integrity in lecture. It means a message must reach the other end in its completeness. I don't have this kind of integrity, and also that other kind of integrity. What's integrity?
I'm looking forward to the exams, and holidays. Hope I can get the waiter job. Then hopefully can change a new phone. I still owe $130 for my black belt cert. Damn it I tot the belt and the cert comes together for $150. Grr total is $280!!!!! Luckily got the $100 allowance, if not also dunno how. And my father has been jobless for 1 week now. And my parents quarrel over the slightest things. Especially my father, sooooo petty. I've also inherited the male chauvanistic side of him. Life sucks. School sucks. Vacuum cleaners suck too. Hm?
I dunno what to do now. Ok i shall go and watch tv. Bubbye.