Friday, September 24, 2004

And still counting.....

0 days. WTH?
Today's the most busiest day for me. Started my project right when I reached school at 9.30. Had a carrot cake and Nescafe iced coffee. Both tasted funny. Yeah funny.
My part of the system is almost completed! Yay. Left about I think 2.59% more to do. But I also found out the worst news. The subsystem that I require from my friend, wasn't developed. He gave up today. And I think he started work today. I dunno whether to hate him or what, but I feel quite sorry for him when he told us he wanted to give up. At least he was working hard on it. Now my subsystem is forced to be static. Should I try to figure something out? I'm tired.....And the report we were supposed to do wasn't touched at all; haven't even read the specs. Now there's the difficulty of distributing the report. Sian.....
And today I had to see my useless supervisor for so many times. First thing when I reached school I saw him in the lab. Damn it what a bad way to start the day. Anyway it already started. So i did my project faithfully and while at it hope that he will disappear into thin air. And I also went to shit. Took my own sweet time when this cleaner lady kept knocking on the outer door. Wtf I happily shitting u there asking anyone in? I wasn't very sure whether or what to answer her cos she just kept knocking. Eventually she asked the magic question and I could drive her off. K end of shitting. Went back lab, still saw him sitting around. GrrRR. Well, he finally left the lab, and moments later I received his email saying he wants to see a demo of the system. Trying to be internet-savvy or what. Anyway I was quite pissed cos u shd have given us an earlier notice. And I had to skip tutorial for that. It's my last lesson in TP u know u fucking bastard.
Gillian boasted her web cam to me today. In it, was featured the three beauties of Engine school, Hui, Ava and herself. but i was busy with my project, so didnt really entertain her much. ahhaha. I also ordered kfc today. The phone operator was so kuku that I wished I didn't call. Took about 10 mins to complete the order, can you believe it? Maybe it was my fault that I panicked when I couldn't provide her with the address for TP, but she's still kuku. Anyway treated the 3 girls to kfc to sort of celebrate Gillian's birthday. She will be 19 come tomolo! Happy Birthday yah? But the delivery came late. And I was standing under the hot sun at the main gate, wearing black. Was afraid that the delivery guy won't see me, so I had to stand out in the open yeah. So stupid of me. He could have called. Duh must be all the programming. I'm becoming more stupid. I also wanted to demand a free delivery from him, but didnt know how to ASK of him. dope.
But quite a waste cos in the end i ate alone in my lab. ahhaah. at least i met hui.
The lab's were all almost empty by 7.30pm. But dunno why the lab didnt close at 5.30. Luckily we stayed. And also after finishing my system, i took a break and play virtua tennis again. ahahah. it was the best match ever! So exciting and good tag-teaming. hahaahah. Hai.....that's the last game of online tennis with 4 people in tp also. Had wanted to play warcraft also. but there wasn't enough time to. We finally left the lab at 9pm. And I brought back my board games. hehe. Had the intention of destroying the school's property. But eventually i gave up the thought cos i was quite tired and didnt want to think what to destroy.
Just now I was in the lift and this family came in. The youngest daughter was playing with her lantern with she looked up and saw me. I tried to smile at her. She backed away to the safety of her mother. )#YRN#FQ*N(Q#* AM I REALLY THAT BAD LOOKING????? this is the first time such a thing happened! god damn it i inflicted fear in her!!!!! without actually doing anything. omfg i need a face-lift.
im quite sure there are more things to mention today. but i can't remember. someone said im like an old man. i think i really am. everything's deteriorating. and i suddenly feel that im very short! have i shrunk? i do have a spine problem though. and i'm tired and sleepy. good thing i have Cai Chun Jia to accompany me to and fro school. been listening everyday. :o)
alright it's time to bathe. need a good sleep today. :o)