Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Crab

No not crap, crab, C-R-A-B, crab.
Never have I realised that crabs are so cool. All the while I have just been eating and eating crabs like as though their existence is worthless, and that they are just meant to be eaten like as though their existence is worthless.
Crabs have very sophisticated exo-skeleton. In fact, I went the extra mile and checked up about crabs' body parts.
Actually I did not, cos I dun bother to, and also because Wo Cai is about to start.
Crabs do NOT only have 6 'legs', they have small little cute legs hidden underneath their bottom shells. I did not exactly count how many there are, and am also not sure what they're for.
For the female crabs, I guess their private parts can be 'opened', ala spreading a girl's legs apart and then......Somewhere at the bottom end of the shell, a section can be lifted up. That's one of the places where the little legs are found. It probably shits from there too.
How did I find out?
I prepared crabs for snacks this evening.
Actually I only took part in washing them, because I seriously have no idea what the hell to do with them. Even this I did only 3/4 of it, meaning I only washed the outer shell. I didn't know how to open it.
Cindy Sensei came to the rescue. She tore open the crab's private part and just lifted the top shell off. It stank. And the insides smell even worse.
Anyway in no time she splitted the crabs into two, placed them on the plates, and they were ready for cooking.
Again, I had no idea what the fuck to do with them. So I acted pitiful and Sensei Wong said he will steam them himself.
I guess it is just plain putting the crabs onto the steamer and turning on the fire.
The crabs tasted strange.
The meat, fluffy and weak and not very filling. The juice, stale. The taste, alright because of the salt seasoning.
Ahh it's just a poor pathetic crab which costs so cheap.

After that I had two prata.

And now I'm eating Hor Fun, steamed eggs, kambing soup, and Baos.

Fuck.

Ok just nice for Tv.