Monday, November 22, 2004

Omfg this is sooooo cool!!!!!

Check this out dudes (tune up your speakers!!!!!):
http://ecard.veepers.com/card/8hol7n872rgG5ST4fhVhba



:o) it was meant as a joke so don't take it too seriously.

Anyway I think you will, or had, have fun with it.
(Link courtesy of www.xiaxue.blogspot.com )

Besides this, I also want to blog about the handicapped people.
They, who we used to call, the Extraordinary People.

I was watching Channel 8's charity show just now at my bro's gf's place. Well much as I dreaded going anywhere near them, it's her 21st birthday celebration lah. I even joined in the singing of the birthday song. And her cousin seems to be someone from IT school, and she seems to know me. But anyway that's not important at all. TP SUCKS!!!!!

So yeah I was watching Channel 8's charity show just now at my bro's gf's place. Well much as I...HEY! Damn it. I watched the part where one of the guys was 'climbing' up the handrails or whatever it is that I dunno what to call it. It was a superb effort. Frankly speaking I was so worried that he might lose grip or strength and waste his efforts. I was literally frozen in fear. I felt myself gripping my hands tight as though I were.....and gritting my teeth such that I could not eat chocolates or anything else for that matter. That guy really did a great job. One sad thing to say is, I didn't make any phone calls.

It costs $8 leh! Where am I going to get the money?? And I had just topped up my prepaid card.
But I do call for the $5 one.

Just now there was also this Chinese documentary about deformed children.

Couldn't remember the two kid's names. C-something and dunno what.

I felt sorry for them, but seeing them going strong and fearless of their operation, just by sheer willpower to want to look good, I think we should reflect more on ourselves.

Though we might be restrained for certain reasons, I say we do at least as much as possible to help them.

They are not special human beings, and they are not really extraordinary, but they are just humans with special and extraordinary features.

May happiness be with them always, and may they feel loved and cared for always.