Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's a hot hot day

Ee Ya Ee ok enough of this.

Today's weather: 31 degrees. How come it was so hot? I could feel the heat penetrating into my shirt and heating up my body like as though I was a 'Paper-wrapped Chicken'. I miss the taste of it, but where can I find good tasty ones?
Anyway I was weeding outside Ska after lunch at about 1.30pm. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh couldn't stand the heat and I went inside to rest my back. They say: "Planting rice is never fun". And it's true, it's true. But i finished the torturous job by 3 and my back hurt so much that I could imagine myself as a camel.
So Vicky and I were quite happy to get some gardening job completed, and decided to go Kovan for some noodles. A call came that destroyed everything. We were already at Boon Keng mrt station, but his father called and told him to deliver something. 'Ter Ba Bom' All plans had to be cancelled. The worst part was this guy called Vicky's house. K it's like that. We finished gardening; were preparing to leave ska, and this guy phoned Vicky, twice. Since he was trying to escape from work, he didn't answer and wanted to sms the caller instead. Then we walked to the mrt station and then Vicky's father called him. This guy actually called V's house to ask for the van. It's like he has no shame at all. Can't you just wait for a reply? Does V even owe you a job or something that he has to be there as and when you call? Worse still you ask for help but you come so late. Fucked up.
After work we went to eat at Komala's. Hahahahahahhahahahahaahahah I have $0 now. Mum gave me $10 today. I was supposed to have my own dinner, but I didn't have money to eat a shit. So had to borrow money from V, and bought two pratas. Telor satu, kosong satu. And dunno why I told the cashier $1.20 instead of $1.60. Didn't even realise it until he was finding change for me. But he is supposed to be more clearer than me. So i saved 40c and my energy of correcting myself. hahaHHHAHahhahahahha so bad.
K i've had quite enough of emailing my course manager. It's so hard to get a date to meet him. And he doesn't seem to feel the importance of the situation. Ask him so many times when is he free but he always tells me another thing. OTGHN (QWEY)*(Y
It's quite a stupid blog today because it is so hot. And I'm supposed to sleep by 1am. And I didn't wake up to jog this morning, did it during training instead. hohohohoh.
Mr wong's back from osaka. time for serious self-discipline.