Saturday, October 16, 2004

No title no title no title

Guess what, I woke up at 8am automatically today! Seems like my in-built alarm clock is still functioning as per normal. But I procrastinated again, and got woke up by my phone alarm at 8.45. Yet again, I procrastinated. I've been procrastinating again and again this whole week. And procrastinate is so difficult to type.
So finally I woke up at 11.30. But decided to continue reading comics online and forgot all about breadfirst. Until my father came back and nagged at me, did I lie on the bed and slept again until 2.30. Then I woke up to keep the clothes and tidy up my wardrobe. Yuan Lai I have so many unwanted clothes. Tidied the house a bit here and there, and finally, went down for my first meal. Mama didn't leave me pocket money. :o( No money in the house already.....Luckily yesterday got leftover.
But I needed to eat some meat stuffs, and there was only the western food stall. So I was already prepared to be bankrupt again. True enough, a $1 iced milo and $4.50 chicken chop left me with some money to pay Vicky. Well I needed a lot of energy too so the milo was a neccessity, and I don't like hot drinks. I do drink Teh and Kopi, but I wait for them to be cooled down, yah. And the weather was too hot for hot drinks. Duh.
I reached ska at 4pm, and watered the poor plants. Then I started my very own training. Yay I didn't procrastinate that much! So I started stretching, and boy I could hardly stretch my legs. The muscles were so tight and aching. So I did a light warming up and started doing Kata. But was irritated with the achings, so I decided to stop. But I didn't want to waste my time there, so I put on ankle weights and took small dumbells and started bouncing around. Yippee! But no yippee. It was one of the most exhaustive trainings ever. I did about 70 kicks with the shit, and some other techniques and I almost peng san. Then I slacked and walked around. After that I saw that the time was still early, and that I was still fat, so I decided to jog for 15mins. After which Sensei Wong made me do footwork for 4 sets. Hell.....So after the sets I quickly walked to the end of the dojo and did meditation aka Mokuso. Think I kneeled for 5 mins or so, and when I opened my eyes again, the world felt so beautiful. Haha, really. Meditation is really good for the mind, as I finally realised today.
By then it was 5.30. Simon the contractor arrived and wanted to train with me. So we did. And I almost died. 6.30, swept the leaves and sand from ska and changed. Hhahah training for half the day.
But dunno why Mr Wong like not very happy like that. Maybe today too many kids in the class and was quite poorly organised. So training was made tougher. And I felt like stopping. But didn't. Good thing second half he put me to teach the kids kata. Bad thing is even though all of us went through the kata beforehand, I forgot how to perform it. So I was quite embarassed. My brain is malfunctioning again.
Bad thing, no money to eat dinner. Good thing, there was kuay chap! So much pig's organs, and tasty. And then there were clams, veggies, fish and rice. Wah. Eat so much, waste my training.....
Then this senior asked another senior a very funny question.
"Eh David, how's ur sex life ah?"

"HAhah why suddenly out of the blue ask this question?"
"Aiyah, so long never see you, so must ask lah. So how?"
"ok lah good lah"
Then commotion among the many seniors.
"Eh now ah our age, not so easy already."
"Now we talk about quality, not quantity."
"No lah u only 30+, still have quantity lah."
"But always remember, practice makes perfect!"

More commotion.
"Geylang lor? to lor? is all Older women, more cheaper. lor? to lor? is younger about $50 and above. Further down is $80+ Then this lor? can go up to $100+!"
He frequents the place.
I'm young too. But I have no quantity, much less talk about quality. The Chinese say "Tong Ren Bu Tong Ming".
Concentrate on Karate lah.....
Oh yah one more thing. Sometimes I don't understand why stupid people appear online. This anonymous person tagged "Stupid and childish blog" Why the fuck are you even here in the first place? Are you trying to be more stupid when you are already stupid like fuck? I dun care if I know you, and I do, but if you're trying to be stupid, please go elsewhere and challenge someone of equal or higher level of stupidity cos I'm not stupid enough. I'm not gonna comment on tags like this anymore, cos the blog was created solely for the purpose of recording my stupid life, not for stupid people to read and tag stupid tags.