Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The End of the World.....

I intended to play game but while digging my nose while waiting for the game to load I decided that the constant itch on my ass will disrupt my gameplay so instead I'm writing a blog.
(Try reading that without pausing. The wonders of commas.....)

But that's the not cause of the end of the world.

What?????

The end of the world?????

Yes, I believe in that. And all the events are making me more convinced that EOTW will be here very soon.
I feel very sorry for the tsunami victims. The current death toll has reached >60000 and it is believed to reach about 100000, equalising a fatal earthquake about 1000+ years ago. And this time was a 9.0 scale earthquake. Singapore is a really lucky small country. Now everyone knows what the little red dot on the map means. Mahatir u suck ass.

Hai.....
Let's see, this is the Water disaster. The Earth disaster is taking place since 9/11. Fire disasters are going on every now and then, but I think there was a very devastating one recently? Can't remember. Hmmm the economy crisis is still happening. Now left the 'Wood' catastrophe? Haha i'm thinking too much. But it's too much of a coincidence.

K i was very blur at work today. Hahaha too many offs are not that good eh. Come back only so many things to do and haven't done. So stressful and disorientated and disorganised and dis..
Such that I fell asleep at 4pm. For a SHORT while.

Ok actually now i'm now yahoo pool so my concentration has been diverted.

Haha i'm out of here.