Saturday, August 28, 2004

Jady is in destructive mode.....

Muahahahahah, I think i'm going bonkers. When I'm crazy I do crazy stuffs. Sounds logical right? Hmm maybe I'm still not crazy enough. Well while I'm in destructive mode I've already torn a seat from a chair, damaged my lab's window blinds, elbowed a soap dispenser till soap dried from it (I really regret this cos the cleaner must have cleaned till she dulan), punched and kicked so many things including people, cursed and sweared for no reason, and more. Stay tuned for more. In the meantime I hope nothing and nobody is and will be damaged. Wth am I talking about. Hmm I think I'm crazy.
But i'm happy. In life the one most important thing is to be happy. No matter what's the reason; be it that you're rich, you've done something good, etc. There's always a reason to be happy. The reason why i'm happy is because I saw her today. Even though its short and didn't really follow the plan to walk around. But it's good enough. Talking about this, today was CCN day. Probably the last for me. Haha. But every year always the same things. Maybe even worse. Omg the first thing when I stepped into Business school my sec sch friend shouted for me to buy her chocolates. Actually not really chocolates but strawberry coated with chocolate. I thought wtf lah I was only intending to go for lunch and then this girl comes and ask me to buy the strawberries for $1.50!!!!! Some more the strawberry is cut into half. So one satay stick total is 1 1/2 strawberries coated with strange tasting melting chocolate and beads of condensaton, if u know what i mean. Yah water is what i'm talking about. K lah charity charity lor, but further down I saw the same crap selling at 50cents per strawberry. GrrRR. Then went down to have lunch and was sort of disturbed by a band. Disturbed means irritating feedback from the speakers and I couldn't understand a single thing from their mouths. Dunno is it their mic or what. But their instruments were played quite well lah. I also bought a drink at IT school. Haha 7 of us also dunno what we were drinking. Seems like some kind of mocktail which consists mainly of ice and water. And the stall tenders so blur one. So many of them there, but most of them don't do anything. One making the drinks, dunno who taking orders, and I know most of them are just standing around. So the guy mixing the drinks was spilling the syrup all over the table and seemed as though the mixer was gonna fly off any moment. And the most ridiculous thing was he didn't really know what syrup to mix with what. Haha. I told him to relax and take his time, but he ignored me. Kan. Maybe he thinks he can do it, so ok lor i dun bother so much also. Nvm lah, charity mah. Then hor, I also got approached by ppl I know who usually dun even bother to look at me, asking me to buy their stuffs. How practical. Hai ppl nowadays ah.....dunno what to say sia. Maybe they are stressed like I am. School sucks totally. I've already made preparations for the worst. And i am quite confident that i will retain.
Someone actually said I looked like 16 years old. Lmao. Ppl usually say i'm 20+. hahaha i think something is really happening to me.