Thursday, August 26, 2004

Low.....

This must be the worst day of the week. I feel sooooooo demoralized. Was almost late for Karate just now. So by the time I reached SKA I was disorientated. Didn't have time to warm up properly and had to take the rest for warm up. By then I was really tired already. So no mood and energy to do properly. And I felt my joints were sooo stiff. Then I wasn't quite happy with the performance of the students and sounded irritated. So I think my instructor noticed both signs and wanted me to teach the beginners instead of training. Ok. I almost blew my top teaching just 4 of them. Actually is only 1 who is causing the problem, but on the whole I was really fed-up already. Then my instructor came over and scolded me what was I teaching and why did I take 45mins and still they can't do a proper stance. Duh he didn't have to embarass me in front of them lah. I tried already what. Some more those are not my students, they were taught by you all along leh. So who's fault is that? But what can I do with 45mins when that guy can't even differentiate his left from his right? And he's always looking here and there and dunno looking at what but dun wan to look at his own posture. Worse still he was trying to show another beginner this and that. ArGh. Then I cannot don't bother about him cos there's only 4 of them and I have no excuse to ignore any of them. So throughout the 1 1/2 hrs I was so pissed and embarassed. Suddenly I feel that SKA no longer feels like a home to me. In school already like fuck then ska also treat me like that. hai.....hopefully tomolo will be better.