Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Today is Tuesday :o)

Yay~! I received my $100 already!!!!! So happy~ hahahahaha. But still havent pay my sensei yet. He wouldn't want to do admin stuff so late anyway. Anyway this means I can clear my $150 debt, pay a $10 fee, and have $40 left to keep! Yay. Little but as they say: "Sedikit sedikit, lama lama jati bukit." :o) Oh no!!!!! It's gonna be a new month. Have to pay $30 subscription fees! ARGHHHHHHHH. $10 can do what leh.....Hmm maybe ask my mama pay the $30. muahahaah. No lah I won't. I always pay for myself whenever I can.
Hmm i'm listening to The Eagles now. Verrrrrrryyy nice music. They are so original and unique and Hotel California's solo is soooo cool. Some songs even change their 'course' of tunes so beautifully. Listen to New Kid In Town's music to understand what i mean. And Bee Gees also. Most of the songs are written and composed by themselves. And Barry Gibb's voice is so special. Ahhh it's hard to find good singers nowadays. Oldies are so much more pleasant.
Today is Tuesday. Just came back from Karate and I'm having dinner now. Maybe watch one episode of South Park before going to bathe. Hmm spent practically the whole day in school doing crap. Lesson from 8 till 11 and it was like soooo draggy and dull. I slept on my chair just like that. And throughout the lesson my stomach was rumbling. Got so much gas inside sia. Irregular diet.....And all because of school. TP I HATE YOU!!!!! Damn it everyday I have to sit in front of the computer. Sit until my kah cerng become flat and paht toh become one spare tyre. @*($&@() TP I HATE YOU!!!!! And also i've been consuming a lot of junk food recently, thanks to you TP. I've bloated up. TP I HATE YOU!!!!! Maybe i'm gonna give myself an assignment to be completed before exams are over. Maybe i'm gonna destroy your properties. Yes. Cut your cables, throw rubbish into your koi pond, pull off your surveilence cameras, blah blah blah. There's so many to do. At the same time I create jobs for external parties. So thank me when the time really comes. TP I HATE YOU!!!!! Was browsing through OLE after lesson and read a notice saying that we're supposed to remove all personal files from the digital dropbox. Already they reduced the storage space to such miserable amount and still dun even give us some leisure. Hey we're paying big bucks to study here ok. *(@#&$*( But that's actually quite fine lah. The worst part is that u didn't even give me a chance to remove it!!!!! U actually removed the whole damn service from ur subject!!!!! WTF man. Now i dun even know what i've lost inside. It's not just personal files ok. Schoolwork is inside also u bitch. TP I HATE YOU!!!!! I was fuming away and even forgot that I was hungry. U SUCK. GRRrrR maybe i should find someone to infiltrate into ur stupid and lousy system and destroy everything!!!!! TP I HATE YOU!!!!!
K enough of whining. After the storm, I tried doing my assignment and was toking to Jenn when this girl came beside me and starting using my msn. hahhaa. to tok to jenn. haha. then she asked so many embarassing questions, duh. couldn't and didn't know what to do with her lah. hai. Jenn if u're reading this, i hope u're not offended yeah? :o)
Finally went to have lunch. hmm the chicken rice stall dun sell eggs anymore. the situation is so baddddd. hope the disease gets dealt with soon. i miss eggs. and you. hahaah feels quite strange to associate u with eggs. nvm. but i really miss u. After lunch went back to continue with my assignment. wah totally no mood to do sia. Keep taking the wrong screen shots and had to change and change. in the end i only did 4 pages for the user guide. and then someone was playing crazy taxi. ahahahah he holds the highest record in the whole of the IT cohort now. $28000+ money earned. everyone surrounded and pressured him and it felt like i was back in the arcade where ppl would crowd around to see experts challenge each other. how i miss those days.....anyway i htink he trained at home that's y so impressive. ahahhah i'm ranked second with $18700 and Kiyoshi's third at $18000+. See the HUGE gap? madness. CRAZY!!!!!
By then i was leaving sch already. So tired.....hai. Gosh I blogged so much.
hmm i'm done with my dinner, but it's alreadyt so late. not gonna watch south park already. ahha going to bathe! bubbye~