Sunday, August 29, 2004

Yay~

I'm so happy! After spending much energy and time, I've finally managed to produce something dynamic for my part of the project!!!!! Though the implementation isn't correct, at least my logic is working already. Just need to further modify it into something that is really user-defined. Then I can have something to show my evaluator already! Have a better chance of passing my FYP! Yay~
Just wanna highlight something, my phone sucks! It's spoilt to the extend that i need to spend 10 mins to send a sms because the battery is too weak + signal/reception is also very weak. And then sometimes I can't even receive or send a sms or call. So irritating. Was trying to send her a msg in the afternoon but the batt suddenly went flat. And then when I found a charger I still couldn't send cos ska is surrounded by walls and a spoilt phone didn't do much help to the situation. So kept trying and trying until 10mins (or more) later then finally sent it out. Duh. Been trying to look around for cheap Nokia phones. But seems like all phones with no plan costs above $100. And I dun wanna sign a plan cos i'm a light user. Though I can still sell my phone for at most $100 (trying to be very optimistic here), I still dun have the money to pay for the remainder. So until I receive my allowance, I have to tahan the irritation. Breathe in.....breathe out. Probably a Sanchin or Tensho would help. Hahah Karate should be applied to everyday life and everything that you do.
Hmm Vicky is driving already! Haha though I was quite frightened when he said he wanted to drive me around to buy some food, I thought we've known each other for so many years already and he wouldn't bear to kill me with a crash. Anyway he can just easily give me a punch or a kick and I might not be able to evade it. So, yah. Must say it was a fun experience lah, hehe. I mean, it's cool to see someone u grow up with doing something that you can't lor. Too bad i dun have money to take driving practicals. If not would have gone with him already. And worst still i failed my advanced theory! I felt so confident that I would pass it cos it seemed easy to me. But I failed. wtf. Maybe they do have a passing quota. Waste my $6. Well not gonna re-take since I can't take my practicals. Wait till NS.....breathe in.....breathe out. Probably a Sanchin or Tensho would help. Hahah Karate should be applied to everyday life and everything that you do. Hmm i seem to have said this somewhere.
K she requested again for me to blog more, and include more lame jokes. Hey i'm not lame ok. I'm VERY lame. Whahahahahahaha. But seriously i think the whole idea of my blog was a joke lah. I've never intended to blog and in fact felt blogging was girlish. Hmm maybe i'm gay now. Gay=happy. So why I blog is because I realise I can vent my feelings here like no tomorrow and dun give anyone reading my blog a damn. But i also realise that i've gotten to know others better through blogging. so blogging is a good and healthy thing. Just like Karate. So join Karate ok? heheh. And three of my friends also started blogging after they've seen me doing it.
Hmm I think i have something else to say, but can't remember. Damn it.
Anyway on with the joke. For the first time in history I'm disclosing this ultimate joke to everyone on the net. Read at your own risk.....
"Once upon a time.....Ok crap it. There was once an aeroplane carrying a full cabin of passengers flying across the ocean. Nvm which ocean just know that it's an ocean. Suddenly the aeroplane exploded for no reason. Haha. There was but one lucky survivor and fortunately for him he managed to swim to a nearby island. At first he thought the island wasn't inhabited, but alas, he was captured by a group of cannibals. The survivor was tied to a coconut tree above a cauldron full of boiling water thereafter and was questioned by the chief cannibal: "Do you want to live and experience 50 cojacks or die?" It was a short and sweet question, and of course the survivor chose to live although he had no idea what cojacks were. He felt that he still had much to accomplish in life, so he bravely accepted the idea of living on. Anyway that's not important. The next thing he realised, his pants was taken off by the Kah Kias and they were smiling sinisterly. Then they started to shoot the survivor's testes as though they were playing carrom. The survivor was screaming in agony while the sadistic torturers were totally enjoying every moment of it. 50 shots later, the balls were purplish and swelling. Poor guy.....The cannibals kept their promise and let him off. Soon he was rescued. A few months later, this poor guy was travelling overseas by plane when it exploded for no reason again. haha. Coincidentally, he swam to the same island. He thought "nabeh why so suay? Wa Si Ka Ho Kuay La." Very soon he was captured by the same cannibals and tied to a coconut tree above a cauldron full of boiling water. The survivor recalled the horrible experience and without hestitation, chose to die. The chief was impressed and ordered his kah kias to give him death. Then hor, the Kah Kias took off the survivor's pants, and smiling sinisterly, cojacked him until he died."
That's all for the joke. Feel free to redistribute. Better effect will be achieved by telling the joke and adding in actions.
Thank you all for reading. My fingers are hurting.