Saturday, September 11, 2004

ZZzzzZZ

So late liao! I want to sleep! But hair's still wet and I don't want to use the hair dryer so soon. Grrr. Think I'm addicted to blogging already. Haha. Though today nothing much happened, might as well blog a bit since my hair is wet.
Hmm dunno is it my focus is deproving or wat, but it seems that recently I have problem trying to understand what people are toking about. I remember so clearly that we were supposed to show the tutor our portfolio next week, but this afternoon during APEL she said she wants to see it. wtf so i ran all the way from level 5 IT block to level 8 AS block to get the portfolio. Then when I brought it she said she remembered wrongly. I was arleady panting man. But she checked it anyway and said ok already next week no need to show. fine. then she was going through the lesson when she wanted to check our apel book. huh? although i was using someone else's completed book, i was confused by what she said. then she said this week is the last week for me to check u know. wth i tot next week still got lesson? fortunately she eventually realised her mistake. and she loves saying, "Help me to help you. I dun wan to fail u." I think it's time u helped urself. And is it so difficult to give a pass to apel? just give lah, it's not as if we didnt do our work what. what do u really demand from us? is it just me or wat? it's not just today's incident. many other occassions already. today dunno why my hands are very shaky. When going school my left hand suddenly just trembled. then keep dropping things. this afternoon i toppled my milo-peng at the BUS western food stall. the aunties had to do extra work. grrr. and i had to buy another. worst.
Hai today another slacking day. Im really a failure. I've already started researching for my project, but halfway no heart to continue. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Went to a funeral just now with the ska people. was sitting there for quite long, and the topic drifted to gangsterism in the 70s. people then are ruthless, merciless, and have guts, though they have nothing else better to do. Very uncivilised also. They just chop and shoot and watever without fear. nowadays those ah beng ah seng act a lot only. laughing stock. go home, drink more milk, and grow up lah.
K my hair is drying. and im sleepy.
take care all.