Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ugggggh

Highlights of the day: 1. Slack
Hai.....supposed to meet my friend at 11am today. Woke up at 10, in fact 9.45, but couldn't wake up. And when I woke up again it was already 10.30. So quickly wash up and caught the 11am bus just in time. Hahaha. Reached at 11.20am. So sorry man.
Had wanted to gel up my hair into those Shanghai Tan/God of Gamblers' type today. Dunno how it ended up being centre parting when I reached school. And was quite messy, as though just woke up like that. Paiseh man. I also brought some board games to school. ahhahaah. but still haven't play. Thinking about it, soon most of us won't be seeing each other already. Hope to take this chance to do more things together.
Anyway we went for lunch soon. This guy here got so badly hurt by our words that he left and went back to fyp lab. AHhaha. Hi Alvin, it's you again. I know you are cool. As Bruce Lee says: "if the enemy is fast, be faster than him. if the enemy is cool, be cooler than him. But I guess all of us can never surpass you. You are too powerful. :o)
Anyway after lunch, we went back to lab. And saw Sankara Rajulu Sundara Rajulu there. What a spoiler. I decided to work on my fyp, hoping to fulfill what I said last night. Then he came and sat beside me, smiling. Felt like asking him: "smile wat". But didn't, cos i'm a good boy. Then I asked him:" you want to see the project ah". "Yah". nahbeh u happy u see, not happy bo hiew lah. *(Q@#&$*#*(& So showed him our work. "hmm okay, how about yours kiyoshi?" "hmm okay". And he left. Bastard waste our time and spoil my mood. I wanted to kill him so badly, but didn't, cos i'm a good boy. And Hui also said I shouldn't. Must listen lor. ahahahah. How I wish he would be one of them for me to bash on Sunday. After this dun feel like doing already. So started to play game. Bout half an hour later we noticed someone playing Grand Theft Auto 3!!!!! Omfg how cool. Installed it on a com, and started the killing spree! This is just the kind of game I needed. Vent all my unhappiness by shooting pedestrains, crashing cars, beating people, getting myself caught by police and dying in the crash. ahhahah so fun. There's so many itneresting things to do. Like stealing a policeman's car when the policeman got out of it. And just squashing people with any car. Totally cool. But dunno why the game keep hanging, so got quite irritated again and went to sleep. Wake up, started to play the previous game. AHahah. I had wanted so much to do my project, but i just couldn't bring my heart to it. Feel so bad. I'm such a useless bum. Anyway play play play 6+pm already. Then went to play basketball. Even worse. Could have gone for Karate instead for some real training. My mentality is deproving. Damn in now my feet hurts, shouldn't have gone barefoot. Then two secondary classmates saw me. Said I am dao because never say hi. I hate it when people say this, or when they say i'm fierce cos i'm not! GrrR. But this time I think I sounded quite fierce, probably the way i replied seemed rude or wat. I dun mean it!!!!! Ahhhh. And also people claim that i am or look rich and have a gf. I dunno why or how they come to this conclusion, but they're wrong. I hope so much to be rich and have a gf! ahhaha. Well the lights went out at 9 something. Then I suddenly felt like becoming a parade commander. It feels quite shiok to shout at the top of ur voice and hear some echoes. "Baris Sedia!" Kind of miss all these leh. Just the shouting. Not the cca. Made my way to the main bus stop and saw Hui. Hmm, I must have looked pretty scruffy by then. I think she lost the game, otherwise, tired. Forgot to ask her.
Now i'm having dinner.
Life has no meaning now. I'm wasting my time and youth doing unproductive stuffs. Like blogging. hmm maybe not blogging, since I can reflect on my younger days 5 years down the road. And i realise i blogged a lot last night even though i was dozing off. I need to treat myself better.
Hmm today's my ex's 18th birthday. Smsed her in the afternoon. Got no reply. @*&$(@&$ Next time dun talk to you already. Hmph.
*Poof*