Thursday, September 09, 2004

Games

Muahahaha. I disappointed myself again today. Been playing games the whole day while I was in lab. Jady ah Jady can you please buck up? This is not the real me. What has happened that caused me to be so weak?????
Oh yeah had a good shiting session this morning. Shited before going to school. After one lesson shit again. This time cleared a lot of gas and other unwanted goods. Felt quite good. Been a long time since I really cleared my stomach. Anyway slept through 40% of the lecture again. Die liao lah wtf am I doing man. Keep saying want to do project but in the end play games. Some more still installed new game. Virtual Tennis! hahahaha. Have a good laugh over it sia. Hmm the fyp lab is full of lan gaming going on now. How to do project like that?!?!?! Some more play warcraft play halfway can sleep also. Better to go home instead. Got bed, and nice music.
Last night just said I dislike people saying I look fierce, and this morning my comm skills tutor was staring at me and said I look fierce when I dun smile, again. )_@*($&*(#$*(& I dun smile got ur problem? Why u want to look at me. Siao. U like to see people smile u go woodbrige lah. People are always happy there. Not trying to mock them, it's the truth. They're the happiest people on Earth. Occasionally I will see a 'Shou3 Wu3 Zhu2 Dao3', as what I call him, uncle who will be walking all around St george's estate. He's oblivious to the surroundings at times, but at the same time can go coffeeshop and drink leftovers and then return the cups as a token of gratitude. Amazing.....
Wah today slacked during training also. Not that I want to slack, but really no energy to do properly. There were times when I gave my best, but when change hands the determination dropped to level -10. And got fucked for nothing when i wanted to tell my instructor about something. ahhaha think he was really pissed at some related stuffs. And he kept reminding me to keep fit for sunday. How to keep fit when my mind is so weak. He still can't see how tired i am. But im ready to kick some ass on sunday. Some choices for me to inflict on my opponent: 1. See blood. 2. Pity him and stop at the appropriate time. 3. combination of 1 & 2. I'm gonna go on a killing spree. Hopefully on sunday i can be in good form. Muahahahahaha.
ARghhhhhhhhh just broke my toe nail!!!!! I want it to be longgggggggggggggg. Been keeping it for about 1 month now, i think. Just trying something new. Only one big toenail on my right. Now the nail is uneven. GrrRR. Should be cutting it off soon.
Hmm actually im in quite a delighted mood. Cos today so many people blogged and tagged! Enjoyed reading them. Hhaah.
Yay my dinner has arrived, gtg peeps!
And oh yah, kind people, please bless me with the strength i need to do my project!!!!!