Wednesday, September 08, 2004

.

So tired.
Couldn't finish my lab test today. Think nobody else did also. Dunno why leh. Wasn't supposed to be a difficult paper, but just could not get the logic. Think I was too tired.
Went back to FYP lab. Did nothing much except edit a few pages of my assignment. Then went to have lunch. Was queueing when I received Shuhui's sms. Too tired to think already. Anyway I hope I have understood what you want me to understand.
Eat already went back lab to play game. Was practically playing game for the rest of the day. But decided to get my ass off the chair and so went down to buy some food. After eating I remembered that I need to print the assignment. So went down to Ultra Supplies to buy paper. Realised that AS got a lot of pretty girls also. ahaha. But dunno are they from AS. Anyway bought the paper, got it printed after a long time of gaming cos friend was using my com and the other coms couldn't print. Then went down to bind it. Hai walk up walk down. Whole day dunno doing what. Went back lab and felt so tired that I slept. Then she called me. But could hardly hear and recall what was the conversation about cos i was still very sleepy.
Anyway after that played some more games and then went to ska. Felt so useless. Totally did nothing useful today. Could have gone home to sleep. But tomolo I must code some shit out. Yes!
Well reached ska and saw many people there, most of them are new. My Shi Mei was there too. And she noticed the change. Strange that a 15 year old saw what others couldn't. Feel so disappointed at those ppl i trust. Took the warming up anyway and felt that my voice was louder than usual. Today no need to teach, but couldn't concentrate properly. Good thing Vicky was there to remind me time and again. So tired that I felt like stopping. Training over, went eating for a few trainees. Again same problem, dunno what to eat! GrrRR. I ordered 2 prata and they ordered a meal each. Was chatting when we toked about childhood stuffs again. I recall being so mischievious that my neighbour, brother and I spat saliva down the staircase through the railings outside. Then heads would turn up to see who the bugger was. At times we even waited for hands to appear, and then tried to hit the target. ahah. Or when someone looked up, take the chance to spit in their faces. It was fun then, but thinking of it now it's disgusting. ahahha. Then also last time i was constantly disturbed by some indians playing downstairs. I stayed at the 7th floor and yet i could still hear their screeching loud and clear. )#&$) Then my brother would take a plastic bag and fill it with water and throw it down. A while later we will hear them shouting. ahah. And when we felt that was not vicious enough, we added urine lah, saliva lah, dark/light soya sauce lah, pepper lah, chilli sauce lah, rubbish lah, anything lah, ehhe and then tied it up and aimed at them. Then Shew the bag will go Pom. And we will hear them screaming again. My brother wanted to see their reactions, and since he couldn't just pop his head out of the window, he pretended to lower the Bamboo used to hang clothes from the holders. haha what a stupid and funny idea. There was also once when I heard their mother saying, "You must ask them to come out! next time shout at them to come out!" Stupid u think i will show u my face? I will throw anotehr bomb at u lah. But finally once someone saw it, and we received a letter from MOE saying not to dump rubbish. hahahaha.
K lah super tired and sleepy. dun wan to think anymore already.
good night.