Friday, September 03, 2004

*Yawn.....*

What a sleepy day for me. Had to wake up early to go school and get prepared for my FYP evaluation. *thunder-sound* I was hoping to add in some more details to my system before our evaluator comes, but alas! Still couldn't figure something out since last night. Then she came.....but overall still quite ok lah. Tried quite hard to explain some concepts to her, but found that i was sort of stammering. hahaha malfunctioning of the brain is improving! haha can understand? My english teacher would scold me for being oxymoronic. Which reminds me, I was quite pissed when I first saw this word on my script. Then I found out later that an oxymoron means a contradiction of your own words. For example: "A deafening silence". Hey, I'm giving free English lessons! Whahah so bhb. Hmm was also reading through some of my 'masterpices' and found that I had quite a lot of stupid ideas for my essays. hahaha. Maybe got time post up some of them also. Hmm i keep saying this but until now still havent do anything.

Right. Though I could see my evaluator's disappoinment, she still gave us suggestions to improve on our system and encouraged us to speed up. I'm truly grateful and appreciative of her. Should have done something for her on Teacher's Day. Unlike my stupid ought to die supervisor. U are not called supervisor for nothing k! Ever since the start of FYP what have you done for us? I firmly believe that until now you still have no idea of what our project is about right! And I also believe you don't even read the journals and other shit we submit to you! You don't even come and supervise us! You don't even check how we're progressing and pressure us, so we slacked, and ended up in this helpless state! And you left at the moment u see our evaluator toking to us this morning! Can't u even wait for a short while? Hey i don't really care now if you're going to see our work already. "mmm, ok" is what he always says even though it really isn't ok! I shall blam u at every chance I feel like it. Sankara get ur ass back to your homeland along with your sister before i send it flying for you!

I AM GOING TO WORK HARD FOR FYP!!!!! hopefully.....haha.

As I was saying, this was a sleepy day for me. I was too weak to attend Karate. Even if I went I would be disrupting the others. So I came back early for a long-time-never-like-that dinner. Felt so good. And bathed early too. Felt so good. Then parents went to watch Ge Tai already. Brother in my parent's room dunno doing what. GrrrR hate it when he's home; especially with his gf. Luckily today he's alone.

Right been trying to find Alex To's original Zhong Ai Yi Shen for a long time. Sort of forgotten till I heard it again recently. It's such a nice song. Anyone has it?

K lah go do my project already. Want to sleep earlier today. Tomolo go sch continue and then afternoon go hunting for present and then at night dinner with my sec sch classmates! So long never meet them already. And so long never go out already. No life.

Jady says Bubbye~