Friday, September 03, 2004

Choo choo~

K im kind of late for blogging today. So gonna keep it short. Hopefully. Today whole body aching like nobody's business. In fact it really isn't anyone's business, but wth. Then early morning left house already there was such a heavy downpour. So unlucky. I had to dash across the rain from void deck to void deck like as though I was playing some soldier infiltration enemy base kind of game. And at some point I was quite lost for where to head to next. ahhaha. So early had to get drenched and sweaty and work my poor already aching legs. Bad start.....
Anyway I went to school and wanted to touch up my assignment for consultation, but couldn't finish all so printed part of it and showed to my lecturer. Surprisingly she gave good comments and then i can relac one corner already. Worked till 3am last night, was worth it. But got quite stressed so I populated some crap data into the spreadsheet. ahah maybe got time take screenshot and show u all how childish i am.
Then I was doing my fyp on my group mate's computer when a girl came and just sat on my chair and started toking to her group mate who is also my group mate. Whoa i tell u my friend and i got turned off by her smell sia. dunno what kind of perfume or oil she applied so strong smell! And she also used my computer. Halfway through her impudence she started applying the moisturizing lotion all over her hands. Fwah the smell was even worst! I wanted to laugh but i placed my finger across my nose instead. Well she noticed it and said: "eh is this ur com? sorry i use hor. Is it very bad smell? sorry leh i dunno, some guys cannot take this smell one." i told her no, my nose itchy. I was totally disgusted by then and my friend left me alone to go to toilet or dunno where. shit him. And then she wanted to check the time and just took up my phone to see. Hallo young lady! Who are you?!!? Where you play!? Finally couldn't stnad it and asked the guys to go for lunch. Hor! K Went to have lunch at kfc again. Today's chicken not bad. But i think i'm spending too much on unnecessary stuffs. Some more make me gain weight only. took a measurement yesterday and realised i am 68kg!!!!! omfg what happened. Im becoming fatter. holidays must make it a point to slim down!!!!! I think i made quite some people happy today. I did a lot of stupid things and wore my friends jacket with the zip at my back and the hood covering my face. Shall call it the 'Mang Ren Ri Zi'. hhaa. they told me passers by were laughing at me also. ahah. good lah. make people happy i also happy. but if u think im trying to gain attention, then so be it u ignorant fool. But hey i could actually walk quite well blind folded, though i touched quite some shit on the railing and kicked a rubbish bin, i could walk down the stairs by myself. ahhah.
Hah in the end today no meet Sankara Rajulu Sundara Rajulu, the only lecturer in IT school where typing his login name and password for his com will take one day. Gave him some stupid reason and changed it to tomolo morning. but he changed it to after the evaluation. wtf then still meet u for what. waste our time. i think he just wants to sleep longer. seriously u should go die.
So i tried doing my fyp but fell asleep halfway cos i was so worn out. and i drooled, ahahah. luckily no one saw. woke up, no mood to do anymore and so read a comic and at the same time disturbing my friend. finish reading, time to go for karate. was totally Lembeh ah. Couldn't do anything much. haha just slacked all the way. Then my instructor told me to train up for some selection thing next sunday. dunno what if pass then go malaysia or something. where got time go malaysia? but i think basically he just wants me to bash up the applicants from other clubs lah. can go malaysia or not also buay hiao kin. hehe. he also asked me to do more running. ahha. run again. Sian lah. dunno how. got time to train meh. hmm im quite pissed by 2 websites that i came across promoting karate in singapore. low-class individuals who were former trainees of ska now trying to go against us. and yes they're the people im supposed to bash. so watch out.....
eh think i still typed very long leh. ahha kk continue with my fyp. bubbye.