Monday, September 06, 2004

Fooood.....

Ahh.....today's all about eating, eating and more eating. Woke up at 7am today feeling that it was Sunday and went back to sleep. But suddenly felt strange and remembered it is Monday. 7.20am. Shit. Quickly washed up, changed, went down to the bus stop to see my bus leaving. Damn it. I would be absent already if I board the next bus. Then remembering that I forgot or rather printed the wrong tutorial, I felt like skipping lesson. So the next bus came, and when I reached school, I felt like shiting, so I decided to skip tutorial and went to toilet. Hmmm I think this is the first time in my 3 years that I skipped lesson with attendance requirement. Haha. Anyway went to lab to do my assignment after that. Didn't do much lah. Then went to next lecture already. Was dozing off every now and then and the lecturer had to call me each time. Think the others in the LT also know me already. K after that went back to lab to find my friends. Stomach was grumbling already. Then we were still dilly-dallying when I saw my supervisor coming in. Come in smile smile I see already also feel like uppercutting his chin. I stared at him and then he went to see another group. I couldn't care less; and seeing more of him will make me lose my appetite so we left the lab asap for our early lunch. GrrR this is the worst part of everyday. Choosing a place to eat and what to eat is becoming so cumbersome! Worst still sometimes still have to wait for this person then wait for that person. So finally we went to Tampines Mall. But still couldn't decide what to eat and spent about half an hour walking around before finally settling for the food court. ahhahaha. And then time to decide what to eat. Walk here walk there all don't look appealing. Ahhhh. Then I ordered a century egg with lean meat porridge. Kao $3.50 sia. I thought it looked tasty but in fact dunno what i was eating. And it was so hot that I think I took almost 1/2 hr to finish it. Paiseh sia let so many people wait. But in the end we felt like having dessert, ahha. So shitty huh. So again couldn't decide what to eat but I ordered a Malt Porridge and another guy ordered the same as me. The auntie was like 'this one good this one good, hen xiang hen xiang!' So was quite tempted. and another guy ordered Black Porridge and another guy combined the two. So we ate. This is got to be the worst eating day ever. Everything I bought is a waste of money! My Malt had no taste at all. Auntie still say hen xiang hen xiang, my ass is even more xiang than ur dessert lah. bugger costed $1.60!!!!! Crazy world. Dunno why I bought also. Oh wait i'm crazy, so i guess it matches. Anyway I tried my friend's black porridge, argh also dunno like what. though had my taste than mine, but they should change the recipe already. However, I mastered the art of eating with two spoons at once. Realised that I can coordinate both hands quite naturally. Haha thanks to Karate again.
Well after that walked for a while and went back to school. Fell asleep in the bus. Hai, so sleepy. Reach school, by then is actual time for lunch already, and truthfully, I was feeling a little hungry again, but controlled my greed. Becoming fat ah! Hmm went back to lab, and continued a bit of my assignment when someone said today had to hand in a journal. Wth i dun even know this week need to hand in. So qucikly typed some crap and printed it out. Dun think that Sankara reads it or even know we handed it in anyway. Sankara you suck! Then someone was playing songs and i got distracted from my assignment and started singing and went to include a few oldies in the list. Hmm nice feng fei fei and teresa teng, and more.

Then was preparing to go for lecture when I decided to pass something to Jennifer. Met her at the bookshop. She looks exceptionally pretty today. ahahahaha. Probably the white shirt. :P But then hor, she saw a guy and suddenly hid behind a wall and told me her heart was beating very fast. It was Qing Tian Pi Li for me ah.....but she said it's not what i think. so ok. hahah. Shuhui ah Shuhui.....
Anyway went to lecture and bought a lollipop before that. The lecturer was still not ready so went out to buy mineral water. ahha. klkk again. Then lecture started. Dunno what he was toking but i think some parts of it are not important as usual. So i dozed off again with the lollipop still in my mouth. Might have drooled again. Hmm. Really tired lah.
Well after that got lab lesson. Was sleepwalking to the lab but decided to start work immediately. But who knows, the tutor explained so many concepts that I couldn't catch up, and felt sian. So I dragged a friend along to buy food. Bought a chicken pao and a carrot cake. He bought a kinder beuno, but could hardly eat it because he had some pain in the mouth. ahahha he looks so funny trying to open the mouth. Eh hi Alvin. Eat liao, tried doing the lab exercise. But got some errors, and asked the tutor for help. Then dunno what happened my files all disappeared and he said nvm and gave me all the solutions. ahahahah.
After this went back to fyp lab again. then my friend felt hungry so we went down again. I suggested going to try the brownies. Hmm was quite shocked to see such expensive and small brownies but what the heck we were hungry so ordered one with two scoops of ice-cream. just that and $3.80 flew away. K lah the brownie tasted good while warm, but the ice-cream was baddddddddddddd. And the auntie got attitude also. I first time go there and dunno how to order and she was like so impatient and rude. Then she kept walking off when i wanted to order something and then asked me want to put ice cream or not. before i could order she took the brownie to the cashier. wtf man i called her back and told her to give me the dunnowhat berry ice cream. she was giving this disgruntled look but i didn't think much of it. So i sat down and eat. my friends also starting eating and within 5 minutes we were done. And we left. Felt quite stupid to spend so much money just eat and go, stomach still feeling empty. Then went to Mensa to look for better food. And noticed this sandwich. We tot there was ham inside and bought it. 80c. Opened up and saw only tomatoes. I laughed at my stupidity till i couldn't eat properly. )(@&)$#() what the heck is wrong man keep wasting my money. 80cents to eat tomatoes!!!!! Could have eaten a proper meal with all the money!!!!! Then we walked to BUS and my friends bought a garlic bread. Omfg. I still haven't finish my sandwich. Wah cannot tahan lah. After that just went back to lab. Slacked a lot, but finally completed my assignment! Yay. but haven't print.
So now i just finished my sumptuous dinner, sneezed and rice flew off, typing this blog, and going to bathe. and then watch tv. hahahaahahahahgahahaha. siao. Tomolo lab test still havent revise. but also dunno what to revise.
gtg, bubbye~