Thursday, September 30, 2004

What a wet day.....

It has been raining since dunno what time. It was already raining when I woke up at 8 to pee. And from then on there was a constant drizzle. So sian!!!!!
We went swimming anyway. And due to the rain (I assume), 6 out of 8 people were late. On a side note, one of them looked really gay. I was late, but I was waiting for a friend, otherwise I would have arrived right on time at 11am. Anyway the four of us early ones went to swim first. The water was so *brrrrrrrr* cooooldddd. We swam anyway. And after the first lap my muscles were aching already. ahahhaha. But I swam quite a few laps today, and played for more than half of the 2 hours. So much for the wet day. It was tiring, but fun. hee. And I might just have gotten a little sunburnt though the sun wasn't bright. ???
After that we went to eat the Qiu Lian Ban Mian. Let's see.....it has been at least six months since I last ate there. Ah the noodles is still tasty and healthy, and the chilli is still not that hot. I usually put the whole dish of chilli into the soup, and it will taste even better. I also bought two Goreng Pisang. It was hot, and heaty, but nevertheless nice. hahahahahah. And I felt bloated.
Then it continued to drizzle, and all of us were slightly drenched all the while.
After that we went to book a badminton court. Also very long never play already, think i've mentioned before in my previous blogs. There's really soooooo many things I haven't done for a long time. Anyway I realise I have become more cock-eyed than ever. I missed 6 out of 10 shots. wtf. And today I learnt that badminton is really just the flick of the wrist. I say this cos I observed a few adults play. They don't use their arm power much, they flick their wrists to generate power and the arms to control the direction and type of shot. Didn't get to put my observations to test cos I also fell asleep.
Then after that we had dinner at Boon Tong Kee. Didn't order their chicken though. Tried their a la carte dishes. Not actually try. Have tried before. So is erm.....nvm. I have been spending a lot of money this week alone. My $60 is almost depleted. :o(
We didn't know where to go after this. Intended to go a friend's house to play mahjong. haha, but plan cancelled. So went to another friend's house to play with his dogs. He bought a new puppy and it's so adorable. The Hokkiens would call it Eh Bui Teh. But it's not fat. And it bites. Got bitten by it many times, so curious and naughty and playful. haha. And the big one was quite restless today. I've got dog hair and saliva all over.
Ok actually nothing much interesting. Except that it's really a wet day for me.
And I think my left last finger is sprained, as well as my right leg. Hurts quite a bit. And now I feel sudden stings on my neck. Must have strained it in the pool. And it hurts. Everywhere hurts. My eyes hurt because I didn't use goggles. My ass hurts from the cycling yesterday.
And I haven't trimmed my hair yet.