Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm happy~!!!!!

hahaha. I'm in a good mood today!
But let's talk about the events in the morning first.
Ok. So I woke up at 9, no 8am to pee. And since I had intended to sleep late, I forced myself to sleep again until I got awoken by this son of a undercover agent Tan Alvin. In the end I decided to go to school and pass him notes since I had to go out to pay my monthly bills. I arrived at the school's center bus stop at 1.50pm, and saw TP's Fat Cat sleeping peacefully near the noticeboard. And because I haven't seen her for such a long time, I felt the urge to stroke her. So I gently tickled her head, and she nudged a little, and then buried her head under her paws. hahahaah so cute man! It would be good if I had a camera phone. Then I decided to let her continue with her sleep and hope she will wake up soon. Until this time Alvin still wasn't there. And then I received his sms telling me not to come down so early, he still at home. UI(CY(@)&F I was already waiting there lor you fucking ass. So I waited and looked at girls and hope the cat would wake up. Half an hour later she woke up, and I was about to play with her when this smart alec come and carried her all the way to the other end of the bus stop and placed her there. wtf man what's your point of doing that? Just because you have a girl beside you and you're doing this? Ugh. I fell asleep after this cos I was too lazy to walk over and also because a bunch of Malay people coming from TP went to sit there, did nothing for 10 minutes, and went back to TP. 15 minutes later Alvin arrived and we went to BUS for lunch. Auntie gave me extra Tau Geh and rice cos she was closing already. Happy! But the taugeh looked so dried and squashed.....
K then we went back to FYP lab to do what we were supposed to do. For me is actually nothing so I checked my school mail. And I received a reply for a lecturer whom I dedicated a Teacher's Day greeting to, saying that he appreciates it and hope we do our best for exams and have a good graduation. This is roughly what I wrote for him: "To: Beloved Mr Phua Yeow Cheong. I sincerely want to thank you for CHIONGING (I capitalised it) us in WBAD and ENAD. I really appreciate all the assignments (notice the order) and help you have given me and will always remember you for life. Enjoy your Teacher's Day and I will miss you (he was going for a reservist). Muahahaaha." Lots of sarcasm, though I really meant well. hehehe. Happy!
And then I played games for quite a while when I realised Kiyoshi will be coming soon so I might as well wait for him to burn our project. Not that burn, but, burn. And all the while SankaraRajulu Sundara Rajulu was in the lab evaluating the final FYP group. The sight of him disgusts me. Did I mention that I even saw him when I arrived at the bus stop? wth.
In the end the project wasn't burnt cos the writer couldn't be used. So I went home.
Packed my things and rushed down to get my hair cut. Yes I finally cut my hair! And it's nice! I like it. Happy! Don't look so scruffy and unkempt anymore, even though i'm really not. While parking my bicycle I noticed that the key for the lock was missing, and the lock itself was dangling like loose intestines. I wonder why. Lost the use of a lock just like that. Hmph. Anyway rushed down to SKA and was just in time to start the class for warming up. Ahhhh.....good old times. Been a week since I trained. In fact I didn't intend to train this two weeks. But I just miss training. Hmm...think I was a little too rushy with the warm up. Next time will do better. Anyway training rocked cos I felt so powerful, again!!!!! Happy! Though my groin area was cramp and hurt from the two consecutive days of exercise when I stretched it, I did most things pretty well! Happy! Then when it was time for bag-kicking, everyone was looking at me cos the whole dojo was 'pianging' from my kick! I even heard someone saying: "wah solid ah!". WOW. Happy! I think even my instructor was surprised to see me in this form after disappearing for so long cos he was also staring. AHahah it felt really great, but i'm a humble person, and didn't comment much on it lah. Which is why I can not hold it any longer and had to blog it out, cos i'm Happy! But at the same time I might have showed disrespect for some cos the holder was my assistant chief instructor's wife, and her hand was swinging like mad. But what to do, she's so much higher in status and rank than I am, so nobody can blame me. ahhaahaha. Feels bad though. And I wonder how long can I maintain in this form. Maybe I should disappear for another week and come back fresh and ready to go. Anyway I'm Happy!
Oh I also received the monthly $100 allowance! Happy! But it also means time to pay for monthly subscription fees. And I still owe the $150. So actually I have -$. Think I need push the plan to buy a new phone further. And I also want to colour my hair! No money. :o( And the hairdresser told me that I am experiencing hair loss. haha I also know. She also told me my hair will become a M shape from the front if I don't change my shampoo.
On top of the allowance I also received the confirmation letter of my trip to Sabah. Which means I will be away from 1st - 6th December to particate in the 10th Asia-Pacific Shitoryu Karate Championships. It's a big event. And i'm going to train hard for it. But my chief has put me in the category of <65kg. It'll be a big joke if I go there and get disqualified because im overweight, again. I'll also get fucked nicely in the ass. Well, 2 months left for me to do something to it.
It's a long post, cos I'm happy! ahjahjahahaha. I wish everyone happy too! It's the last day of SIP for most people. I bet they're happy!
Happy!