Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm confused

Hmm actually it's not a big matter. In fact it's just a "Sesame Green Bean" matter that is not worth mentioning, but still, I shall talk about it.
Well, I was having breadfirst at Toa Payoh this morning with my parents. We couldn't decide where to eat (ArRrgh), so we walked around aimlessly until we finally settled down at this coffeeshop beside the library. The coffeeshop serves great food there, so go try it when you're free. Anyway we ordered our food and I decided to get drinks for Na Liang Ge Lao De. I went to the drinks counter and told the auntie: "Kopi San Bei".
"Orh, He De Ah?"
*paused for a moment, eyes narrowing.* "Ah".
I felt strange. Why did she even ask me whether I want them to be drank when I told her I wanted three cups of it. This has, seriously, occurred too many times. So after the meal and we went to the library. I got so disturbed by this question that I decided to go shit and at the same time ponder about it.
Maybe she wasn't wrong. Maybe it was my fault all along for misinterpreting her (and all others') question. Maybe she was asking whether I wanted to drink the coffee, or eat it.
Hmm.
I browsed through the library looking for books about martial arts. And was quite excited when I found them, so I started reading a few of them. I was disgusted with the materials. They were total crap. Those books were written for the sake of earning that little income enough to buy an XBox. One of them was lagi worst. The author was actually the original Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's Red Ranger (I was quite a fan of it during primary school. Come to think of it, this must be the longest running superaction heroes series for kids)! Omfg. I thought 'eh how come this bugger look so familiar'. Until I read the foreword and it told me that protecting the universe is his job. Knn. And the title of the book was Karate Warrior. Wow, you think, and I thought. The content inside featured Taekwondo. Wtf man. And there were so many pictures of himself smiling at you. But I can't blame him, the book was suited for kids. Kids wouldn't know to differentiate the two arts. Cool. Fuck you. So many other books, all designed for kids who know nothing about sexual intercourse. Truthfully speaking, I think i'm biased towards the Americans. They learn the art, and then change it totally to what they want and prefer and then spread it as Karate/Tkd/kungfu or whatever it is that they learnt. It's difficult enough to keep traditions, and yet there are so many selfish people like them.
So much for the bad books. I borrowed a book on Bruce Lee. A tribute jointly contributed by comic artists from hong kong, china and taiwan (no singapore?). It's an interesting book and I have yet to read half of it. Will finish it after exams and share it here. Hee.
Went to meet a friend to pass him notes to photocopy. See i'm a good student! Everyone borrows notes from me to zap, well not everyone but at least there were two. And I missed two buses home while talking to him. Actually one before I arrived at the bus stop, and one while talking to him. So Vicky had a painful time waiting for me to go Mustafa.
So we reached Mustafa at about 2.50? Bought something and went to his house to burn my project as well as charge my phone. After which he requested for me to help him solve a part of a game. ahhaahah. Took 2 hours to complete 3 missions cos his com was lagging from the graphics. Terrible. And then when I realised it was 6pm, I realised I haven't studied anything yet. So went home, booted the com, watched South Park, and had dinner. Then watched Tv until 9pm then went to bathe and started studying. Completed one chapter of ENAD. Little, but I would say I have understood the concepts fully. So that's enough for today hahahahah. I'm lazy.
And tomolo probably won't have time to study. ahahahahh how ah. I intended to really revise during this study week. but mon and tues prepare for presentation, wed ubin, thurs sports, fri school and karate. and today only one chapter. two subjects to study, how? and Alvin keep asking me to watch movies. you no need to study ah?
I'm starting to feel sleepy.....