Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ee Ya Ee Ya Yo 2

And on his farm he had some chickens
Ee Ya Ee Ya Yo

Yah it's 1am, and I'm still blogging. Damn it.
Good thing I slept long enough today.
So let me start by saying that I need to wake up my bloody idea. I realise I have been very dreamy this few days. Was supposed to meet Vicky at 8am for Bak Kut Teh. Well I did set my alarm clock for 7.48am in case he didn't call me. Somehow I turned it off unknowingly. But this also means he didn't call me. But at the same time, my hp batt was flat. But he could have called my house anyway. So when I woke up for no reason at 9am, I wondered was I supposed to meet him directly at the coffeeshop or what. But in the end I went back to sleep again. And woke up at 1pm. HAHAhaHHA. So fucking piglet. And then all the while I thought the SIA training was at 2.30pm. Vicky called me at 1.30 when I was about to leave and reminded to open the gates. So I quickly finished my Chwee Kuay and cycled off. When I reached ska I saw two SIA crew members sitting outside.
Not wanting to make the environment awkward, I asked: "You all sit here very long already ah?"
"No lah, 2 hours only." The fourty-year-old replied.
I didn't talk to him further cos I found him to be too stupid and proceeded to opening the gates.
But he asked: "You're the one opening the gates ah?"
*Ah then? Your father ah? Knn wtf do I look that I was doing? Masturbating? Or breaking the gates?* (Smiling) "Yah, hahaha."
Then I went in and suddenly Sensei Robert appeared out of nowhere behind me.
Then I started to raise the bamboo curtains and sweep the floors, all the while still thinking that training was at 2.30. Later I found that training was at 2pm. Suck it I intended to do some training on my own after all the housekeeping chores. But seeing that there were no girls around at all, I decided to carry on sweeping the leaves and pang sat Sensei Robert. I watered the plants also. When I was done, Vicky arrived looking like a blur fuck in his van, also thinking that training was at 2.30. I also found out that he was already preparing for work by 8, so didn't call me. So actually I'm fine! hahahaha. We had our lunch, went to buy baygon and I mopped the library and guest room. Even my house I don't do so much. ahahah.
Went home after that and replied an important email regarding my trip. I'm not getting much help from the course manager and I wonder what is gonna happen to my SIP. Suck it man TP SUCKS!!!!!
So was supposed to meet my friends 5.30pm at Marina Bay control station. But got one guy called Kenneth ah, say what got direct train lah and left home later than me ah. But ended up late at the same time as myself. Hmph. And we were not the latest.
So again couldn't decide where to eat. The birthday girl don't look happy at all. At last we left marina south at 6.30 i think, to PS for long john silvers. And then intended to watch movie but also cancelled. Ended up sitting at Piazza watching soccer. Fucked up outing. Felt so bad for the girl. Didn't even have a cake for her. And so few people turned up. And we were conversing in Mandarin most of the time. Ugh. I suck bad. Hey Siti sorry your day turned out like that.
Back to why I need to wake up my idea. I think my brain is not functioning very well. Keep mixing up things and forgetting others and such. I need more sleep.
And I also need to wake up at 5.40am tomolo to go to the airport. Kam's migrating to Hong Kong. Gonna miss him and his corny jokes. After which, is SKA, and celebrating my mama's birthday!
Good night.