Monday, October 04, 2004

I hate SAF

I HATE THEM I HATE THEM.
Two days ago I received a reminder from them, telling me to do my eDocumentation and book for my medical appointment. So today I finally remembered and started doing it at 10pm. Guess what, I took twenty minutes to navigate to the page where i'm supposed to do the documentation. The letter's instructions were: ".....go to
www.miw.com.sg .....Click on Pre enlistment blah blah blah....." There wasn't this link at all. Until twenty minutes later I finally saw something called register for NS and clicked it and it directed me to where I wanted to go to. It didn't really made sense. I was supposed to register for the medical appointment, not for NS, and in any case the latter would be decided by SAF itself so why the fuck am i registering for NS? That's not all. When I finally found the link, I was asked whether I wanted a deferment for my full time studies/further studies. I spent another 10 minutes asking people what to do for this one simple question which wasn't that simple at all cos I am still studying. Wtf was i supposed to put for that? Finally I decided yes, and started filling out crap forms and also a field asking for my Course of study. It didn't allow me to type directly, and the webdeveloper has this smart alec implementation of doing a search for my course and I needed to type the name of the course. Totally fucked up crap. And even though I typed Information Technology, I didn't receive my result. The closest was BIT and Mobile Computing out of the pathetic 4 search results. So I chose MC and carried on with the form. And then it prompted me again whether I wanted a deferment or not. So i clicked yes. And the final result was, my deferment was not approved. w q-tgq0w3 [0qp3infv
And it's still not over. Thankfully I was directed to the documentation page which was something familiar in the letter. By then it was 11+ and I needed to complete 8 modules of the documentation. So I started with personal particulars. Nothing wrong cos last year i had already done it. Then I moved on to the other modules and came to the CCA part. I saw a martial arts subelement and wanted to add the type of martial art when the list MAs contains Black Belt 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Dan and other crap which weren't MAs. But luckily there was tkd and karate. so i put them both. Alright i moved on to the next module which was "awards/proficiency". I filled quite some bit into the fields and when i clicked the calender button, all the information in the field was gone and i had to retype. Nvm. The worst part was when the documentation service became unavailable all of a sudden and i got kicked out of the sytem. I was already so pissed and I had to worry whether the things i've filled were saved or not. Finally I gave up and went to watch TV. 12.40am I came back to the website and fortunately everything was intact and complete for me to carry on. Until 10 minutes ago, I completed the whole damn module. Not actually everything, left with one more. Going to school tomolo to do it and also print out the medical history part. *()#YFH HN I'm really pissed with their system. Last year use that time also so many problems. They suck.
And let me end with something out of topic. I miss you very much. Really. Been thinking of you every now and then. But i dunno why or whether was there some miscommunication and so u ignored my sms and msg. I'm actually very happy when u msg me in msn just now. But i was so frustrated with the documentation thing. I'm totally infatuated with you.....But i got angry when i didn't receive any replies.
And my father is becoming worse. I dunno what to say about him. Maybe I shd talk to him more. But I get pissed talking to him.
Q#_()Y #HIFOHW#HPEI HJF Q(WFH
And this morning class was terrible. And I got fucked again. Until afternoon during special training did I really find the day pleasant.
And I didn't manage to study a single shit today.

And blogger's fucked up tonight.
What a fucked up day and fucked up person I am.