Saturday, October 09, 2004

Ee Ya Ee Ya Yo~

Old McDonald had a farm, ee ya ee ya yo.

Hmm that has got nothing to do with today's blog.
As I was saying, I went to Bugis just now. Yeah. Sooooo many pretty girls sia. Until I couldn't decide whether to play game, or to drool at them. But I chose the former, otherwise I would have wasted my point of going there. So yeah, why Bugis Virtualand instead of so many other arcades? Because I saw a poster at CS advertising a game called King of Fighters NeoWave. It looked cool although there were only 3 characters on the poster. And don't ask me what is meant by NeoWave because till now I still have no shit idea of what it means. But anyway, being the fan that I am, I longed to try out this game. So finally today, I have the free time and mood to go! Yay! And omg what a fun version it was! So many of my favourite characters are in the game! And the special features installed are very attractive too! It's almost like a 'dream installation' where all cool features the gamers hope for are in one game, though I have yet to discover some of them. Strangely, not many people seemed to be playing it, and there was only one machine with this game. But speaking of this, there wasn't really too many people occupying the other versions of KOF anyway. So finally my turn arrived and I had so much fun with it and though it's my first/second try, I managed to kick a few challenger's ass. Wahahahaha. It was shiok man! Felt as though I was back to good ol KOF days. Omg I'm so tempted to play again! *bish bish bish* Ah.....
Other than that, I was scanning around the arcade for new games, and saw someone playing this very retro side-scrolling game. Not very sure what was the title but it's a compilation of 300 classic video games. It's cool! So this guy was playing as a character which I figured was King Arthur. The game was very cute. This guy was just happily moving Arthur across the screen, and all the time shooting daggers and enemies and treasure chests. May I add that he has already memorized the game, so basically everything was going smoothly. But alas, people do make mistakes and Arthur got hit by a purple ghost, and his golden armour broke off into pieces, leaving him only in his underpants! ahhahaah. There were also many funny funny enemies all over. A lot of people surrounded him and watched him pass the game stage by stage. Certainly interesting. hehehe. I'm sure there are a lot more fun games in the compilation. Would love to try it some time.
K. So back to KOF. When I eventually lost, it was already 6.20pm. I quickly rushed off to take a bus back home. Reached home at 6.50, and cycled as fast as I could to ska. Damn it I intended to be there at 6.30 as Sensei Wong wasn't around, but I left Bugis at 6.30 instead. Reached ska at 7.05, changed and started to warm up.
Well training was bad today. The leg's causing a lot of problems. Nothing will be wrong with it until I start to stretch it, and since I had to take the warming up, I had to stretch it. And it hurt so much that I stopped doing. I sort of walked in a wobbly manner because the part that is painful felt so 'sour'. And then my whole body was aching since I woke up. Must be the bed. And so I had no mood to train, and performed so badly as though an old couple was having sex. And Vicky scolded me for being a slacker. Hahaha. But hey it's pressurizing enough to be the only senior category participant from ska; and to add to it, I have no one to specially train me, or train with, like in a normal tournament squad. None at all. The feeling sucks. I must buck up.
Hmm after training we were discussing something and then my senior asked me to come for tomolo's SIA training just in case Sensei Robert wasn't free. Yah me alone. Hahahaha. With all the SIA girls.....wooooo. But there might not be any of them, since they have irregular flight schedules. And they were joking that tomolo the girls will definitely be there because they know I will be there. And I thanked him for rebuilding my confidence. He replied that my confidence will rise, but morale will drop. ahhahaha, if you know what that means.
Was sending a junior back just now. She's studying in NUS now, doing Psychology or something like that. So I asked her what she wants to do after graduation. "I want to join the Police force, it's fun!". Wth. Spend 4 years getting a degree, and maybe 2 more for an honours, a total of 6 years, and then join the SPF? But hey, I have no rights to say anything. I'm probably biased towards the SPF. My brother is in it. And recently he told my mother one of his colleagues was bashed to a pulp by some malays. Not counting the fact that he was outnumbered, I wonder how many out of 100 police can really fight without employing manpower. Like Jackie Chan like that. I'd say none. And my brother was trying to defame the malays blah blah blah, but we all know that the police was stupid enough. My brother talks a whole lot, but never gets things done. And always messes things up in the house.
Yeah I know it's 2am and I was supposed to sleep at 1am. Things turned out differently yeah.
Gtg, good night~