Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Er hur hur hur hur hur hur

Boo hoo hoo. :o(
I'm so gonna fail my ENAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone please laugh at me for being a stupid fool.
Hai.....I've roughly calculated the total marks for my paper. The average is about 6 marks per question. There are 5 questions. I failed!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I did study ok. Though it is true that I was constantly distracted and I also decided not to study for 2 chapters which I didn't realise would have 2 questions on. But I did study! Two days until late night 2am and 3.30am! And wake up got study still! And I understood the concepts! But go into the examination room I just couldn't recall them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Finally got fed up of thinking and just left the room. And then I keep writing the wrong things when I was doing my notes and also during the paper itself. Must have lost the concentration already. Should have gone to sleep. But I think those who studied according to the 'tips' seem to be in a worse state than me. Haha think many of the tips were hoaxes. Told them already dun depend on it. See lah. Hahahahaahha let's all fail together.
Now I have to study during the holidays. On top of that I have to train. That + this = no holiday.
CCB.
But right after the paper something happened which made me forget about this unhappy event. Kiyoshi and Kenneth were talking about shoes at first, then Kenneth asked for a friend's birthdate. "Is it 10? or 12?" Then this smart alec actor Alvin came into the picture and said: "got so big meh?" We were quite confused with his remark and later realised that he was talking about the shoe size of my friend. This stupid boy everytime dunno anything but want to act like he knows it. And then when we are laughing at some things he dunno, he also laugh. And then when he doesn't know where to go, he always walk first. And he likes to act cool. Alvin you're such an interesting character that we have so much to talk about. And thanks for making my day more brighter.
And then there's Karate. My leg is about to become crippled I think. It hurts so much to stretch, and then close it. Must be because of Thursday's swimming. Damn it. I still have my tournament. After training, we had crabs! Forgot what kind of crabs but they were big and juicy. And also seafood hor fun and fried fish head! Wow after so long I go back for training and then got good food to eat. And also because of this, I forgot to meet a friend to collect my money. On the other hand, I dunno whether he turned up or not. Cos he's quite an asshole who knows how to make use of people. Shall not go into it. Anyway arranged to meet him tomolo.
Tomolo's officially holidays! And Sensei Wong is going to Osaka for the Master's Congress. Sounds cool. But it means Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, next Tues I need to be around. Though I usually train everyday, I didn't want to start training yet this week. Boo hoo.
Ahh I feel mixed feelings in me. I can't blog properly. Gtg.