Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Ee Ya Ee Ya Yo 4

Old McDonald had a farm
Ee Ya Ee Ya Yo~

I'm gonna keep today's blog short, hopefully.
K I finally ate Lao Huang's Bak Kut Teh this morning. Spent $12 in total with Vicky. Though it tasted good, but I didn't expect it to be so expensive. I have been eating in luxury these few days. Damn it.
After this we went to Bugis Virtualand and play the Stacker. Guess what, we spent about $60 in total!!!!! FUCK man. That's the most I have ever spent in the arcade! We were like just putting in and putting in and putting in and putting in and putting in and putting in and putting in and putting in and soon it reached that amount. I was planning like just to get a phone for myself. And soon my goal changed to getting an expensive to sell it to recover our lost! Wtf in the end we didn't manage to win anything. The game is sort of cheating man. I've already reached the last block, and it wasn't moving very quickly, but it just refused to be joined to the previous block. The block kept stopping before or after the below block even though I was quite sure I stopped it at the right timing. This happened many times. And I just didn't felt like giving up because we were so close already. But the fact is that we were broke. Penniless. *pulls out pockets* EMPTY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what am i going to do??!!?!? It was until that time when it suddenly dawned to me that money wasn't easy to earn, cos I was thinking wtf can I do to recover the money. Wat, wat, wat???!?!?! Worse still I just found out my father's out of job again. Hai.....
Anyway from there we went to SKA, only to realise that SIA training will start in 1/2 hrs time. Today I helped out in the training. There were 8 of them, 4 men, 4 women. And 2 of them were quite pretty wahahahahah. Managed to show off a bit today. But the bloody weather was so torturous that I gave up showing off.
After this I had wanted to do my own training, but the weather was just too hot to do anything. So I went to the black belt's room, turned on the aircon, and slept, peacefully. 7pm training! yay today's training was sooooo shiok! So long never train under Sensei Robert. I enjoyed it totally. And in between he asked me to teach a new guy the basics. He can do them quite nicely and has also learnt the basic pattern! hahhahaahha yay.
Then we had coconut juice again. Fresh from SKA. I brought one coconut home, but seems like we dun have to tools to open it. So I guess it's going down the chute.
I tried catching a cockroach just now. I was bloody scared of it. I was so frightened that it might just fly to my face or run up my hand. Eew I hate all these crawlies. I'm afraid of them cos they might have poison, and then scarly they bite me then I die.
Ok it's short enough. I need to sleep. Jogging at 8.50am tomolo! Jia You!