Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Birthday Mama!

10/10/2004 = Mama's 47th birthday~

What a beautiful night it is!
Just celebrated her birthday. She is very happy! Haha can see that she's very touched. Though she didn't cry. Awww. :o) Love you mama.
But actually the day didn't turn out as I thought. Let's start from 5.30am.
I only had two hours of sleep today. Woke up at 5.30am to wash up. Was supposed to meet Vickywajeet at 6am to go to Changi Aiport. Received his call telling me that another guy was late so he would arrive with his van later, so I just walked around the house aimlessly. Then he smsed me to go down after 5mins as he wanted to buy Teh Alia. So I waited some more and finally walked down slowly the bus stop. My hands felt so smooth as I rubbed it, it's cold.....But who cares about my hands.
So I waited in between two Sunshine Bread vans as it would be a clearer spot for him to spot me. And I almost embarked on my journey to the west. The driver siao one. Reversed so quickly that the van almost banged me. I heard the beeping produced from the reversing and turned to look at the van and there it was inches before me in 2 seconds. Luckily my Qing Gong good ah, and I managed to apply Tenshin and moved out of harm's way. Then that bugger Zam break and horned. nb. But later I realised the van was parked too far into the pavement so had to reverse, and I was standing in the way, so I'm at fault too. Still, he should have horned before reversing and not horn when I'm about to die.
Waiting and waiting I decided to sms Vicky. And then his van arrived. In the end he thought he told me to buy the Teh Alia. So in the end all of us had no Teh Alia and we were all sleepy and empty-stomached and angry with each other and Vicky tried to kill us by turning his steering wheel left and right and left and right and left and right anafjfe wenf wovwevoawevoagigv.
Well, Kam the geek's finally off to Hong Kong. Quite a sad moment actually. And I didn't realise sending someone off could be fun as the seniors placed an empty drinking can into his laptop carrier. We were anticipating for the moment when the siren goes off during the luggage checking, and see him panicking, but strangely, nothing happened.
We went back to SKA after that. And I watered the plants. It's actually quite nice to be early and arrive earlier than anyone else. Today's training was very controlled. Strange. Mr Wong wasn't around but the children seemed very well behaved today. And I didn't cock up this time. Maybe I was confused by Mr Wong's instruction all these time. Anyway everything went smoothly. After teaching we had our potato water. It consists of lemon kalamansi, Vodka Citron and Absolut. ahahahaha. So early havent eat anything start already. Was also watching the top 10 Kata players of the World. They were like, wow! Except for one or two. Wonder how long will I take to acheive such standards. For Singaporeans, I think it's Very very very vyerv yerv eyrveyr vyreveyr difficult. Moreover, women tend to perform better Kata too. And they were all in their 30s. Hah. After this we went to have breadfirst, and had two more pints of Tiger Beer. Oh yeah it's TB's bday yesterday right? So we had a reason to drink! No actually I made this up. We don't need any reason to drink. So CHEERS! Frankly speaking I was tipsy alraedy, and was prepared to get screwed by my parents when I get home later.

They weren't home at 1.30pm. I guessed that they went for a meal or something, so I slacked around and waited for them to come back. And I fell asleep and woke up at 6.30pm to find them having dinner. Seems like they have already gone for the ktv session. Some miscommunication here. So we didn't celebrate her birthday, I thought. Then later at night I finally tot of what to get for her. Went down and looked around for a cake. Went 3 shops and in the end bought a nice Tiramisu. Then.....started celebrating her birthday lor. Father bought a karaoke vcd with happy birthday in it and we started singing as well. ahhaha the ambience was great as we switched off all the lights. We took a lot of photos too and mama complained that she was taking too many of them and she's seeing black. ahahhah. Happy day. and Happy Birthday! We opened a red wine and now i'm feeling sort of drowsy again. hahah been drunk the whole day. But she's happy! And that's the bottom line.
K gotta end here. Tomolo's the start of my training.....